Reviews for Dates, Mates, Hate, and Fate
How can you leave it there? So wrong.
ComplexLayers chapter 1 . 11/12
I hope you finish this one day!
Freoborn1980 chapter 17 . 10/20
Omg shame you never finished this it's fantastic hopefully some day R/L will let ya
tinkermist99 chapter 17 . 10/16
plz update
Vwchick chapter 16 . 10/7
I adore this story! I’m rereading it and I r Alize’s I forgot it’s not finished! I’m so sad! You are seriously one of my fav writers and this story is genius! The relationships between the girls and then them with their mates! Amazing! And don’t even get me started on the sheer incredible insanity that is Bella Swan soon to be Whitlock! And Charlie too! I laughed so hard I cried about Bella’s eating habits both pre vamp and after!
Soooooo I’m Dying to know if you have this finished? Maybe on another site? (Fingers crossed?) if not I Understand, and I will just hope (fingers crossed) that you will update. Thank you, seriously thank you for writing and sharing this story!
Foto chapter 17 . 9/22
I know this may seem a little dark, but when are Malice and Fuckward getting killed
Alec Castairs chapter 17 . 8/22
I really like your story it is one of the best Bella Jasper parings I have ever read!
fresh-BLOOD-was-drawn-2night chapter 17 . 8/20
Loving this story so far. Can't wait for the next chapter.
celajwhitney chapter 17 . 8/4
alice has done every other despicable thing in the last few years, why not feed on a child? i do hope your life improves soon. one day your kids won't be making chaos of your life and everything will come back for you.
celajwhitney chapter 15 . 8/4
they are going to party in volterra soon!
celajwhitney chapter 14 . 8/4
i would like to see them project their emotions to the volturi castle and get them all riled up.
celajwhitney chapter 12 . 8/4
yes, feeding surfaces should be sanitized, who would want to put their mouth and tongue on some dirt bags nasty, sweaty neck? that's just gross! jasper's wealth is sort of a surprise, but then again he was brought up in a time when manners and being a gentleman were everything. you didn't brag about wealth or your possessions, only your horses and women folk. peter and em should look after their own mates, that's what they do for each other.
celajwhitney chapter 10 . 8/4
dick stroker, larry cheatum? do they ever sell any cars at all? i laughed myself silly! it reminded me of the law firm- dewey, cheetum and howe.
celajwhitney chapter 9 . 8/4
if jessica was an only child, of course she would have reservations about being turned, bella did. alice and edward just proved what trash they are by hiring hit men to grab bella and jess instead of doing it themselves. charlie should have a story of his own. it should cover his learning about the cullens and the wolves when he and billy and charlie were children. it should cover the return of the cullens and charlie's feelings about bella dating edward, without the cullens finding out that he is aware they are vampires. if i was writer i would do so, but alas i am not. anyone out there who is that would care to try? i would gladly give you ideas.
celajwhitney chapter 8 . 8/4
i liked angela's proposal and wedding to carlisle, it was the best!
1,712 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »