Reviews for The Real Heel Siblings
DPWombat chapter 1 . 11/19
I liked this a lot. It flows well.
MrA2Z chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Too sad everything was only in the script. . . You're a bit cruel on that you know? lol :) But even if that's the case, I still love the smoothness and flow of the story. You described things well at the right particular places. It's great also that this is a one-shot, as I'm looking for stories that go directly to the point where I want "special" things to happen and it did with your story. So bravo to you, I love this!

"Writing this has given me a new respect for all Lemon writing authors. I worship you silently from behind my computer." aaaw, that's so sweet of you, dear! I'm glad I'm not the only one writing Strawberries of Skip Beat. I'm currently on my way to writing incesty-lemony story in Skip Beat, so please look forward to that! Great job on your story!
KatieBess3 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Brilliant. I loved the ending :)
animemangaobsessed chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Loved it
Timeshifter21 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Cool me like but still gross bam doo it mean forbidden essences hope you make part two
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Just found completely in love with it great job
fanatic1010 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
LORY! Bad president Bad! Lol this was great
Membeli-belah chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
LOL. I didn't see that part with Lory coming. Loved it, by the way. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Good job with the lory part! That was a super idea.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Jingyee1511 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Ahhh knowing that it was a script was quite surprising, but I like the twist. And the intensity of the scenes oops.
Tsuruga-Ryuuki chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
:-) Loved It!
Taga chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Hello there! I don't know how I found this fic, but I'm happy I did! It was really well written, with an interesting quick love action, but really passionate and truthful. Thanks! It made me really happy.

Btw, I'm from Brazil, so pardon my english.
twoheartsx chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Is it weird that I could actually see in my head this whole thing happing? Anyways I really love it! You did a great job plus I really love this couple!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2013