Reviews for Rivalry
I loved it!
jhian casey chapter 1 . 9/13
oh gosh!
this is so much fun!
my stomach hurts just by reading this!
the topics of sakura and karin's banters are plain crazy!
seriously! hahah

and i kinda feel bad for the Hot Uchiha Bros though..
i mean, some of the arguments their wives exchange are bordering on offending.. really uncalled for..
but anyway, im happy woth how everything turned out!
(though i really hate karin, both in manga and anime..)

so,more itasaku pls!
and thank you! awesome work!;)
Rangegirlperson chapter 1 . 6/24
Please sequel! Kids...LOL
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 5/17
Love. Love. Love.
I'm like watching a sitcom with domestic life ninjas.
thebeautifulbicky chapter 1 . 3/21
You're a fantastic author :')
Shebali chapter 1 . 3/19
I wasn't sure I'd make it to the end of the story due to second-hand embarrassement it caused me but I did and I'm glad :D
Madhatter chapter 1 . 2/28
Oh I hate it when mothers do the my child is better fights. It's just so awkward when you aren't married and have no children and yet still too old to join the screaming kids running in the backyard, and too mature to join the pointless gibberish and laughing the teenagers at the corner, and yet still too young to judge between the fights to end the nonsense womanly quarrels that are threatening to pop your eardrums, so you have no choice at all but to hope you can get yourself drunk with cranberry juice.
S chapter 1 . 2/27
Awwwww, this is amazing!
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
is it wrong I found the funniest part of this Itashis suprising weekens for Kakashis pupp dog eyes!? LOL!
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
This was another great story to read. I loved it.
LadyTaiyo chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I laughed so hard I cried a little...This is fantastically well done and I love how you can create humor without the characters turning into weird parodies of themselves...Itachi is still recognizably Itachi and Sakura is still recognizably Sakura and so on...I think a good part of what makes it so funny is that as a reader one can't help but think "yes, that is exactly what that family would look like!"...

My favorite part was when Sakura made that offhand comment about Orochimaru being a pedophile and then you cut back into the dining room where Itachi is having this massive internal freak-out and Sasuke is trying to calm him down...I think just because it's such a reversal to have Itachi being the less composed of the two (at least right then) and it really plays on some assumptions of the fan base its self...Followed closely by Sasuke's presumably sarcastic suggestion that Naruto sit Sakura and Karin down to explain why they should be friends...Just picturing that is hysterical...
kiko280 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Awww! It's really sweet how they became friends in the end! And funny how Sakura has 2 friends call 'pig' and 'cow' lol.
young kagome chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Random Person chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
"Karin. I am going to vomit on your desk in about 5 seconds."

Lol! That part had me DYING.
Ah, Sakura.. You're too awesome xD
I absolutely dig the whole sister-in-law relationship between these two.
Everything about this was perfect- towards the end I kinda spaced (I hate drama or angst or whatever) but kudos to you, Author! Hope you write more fics like these. Yay for SasuKarin and ItaSaku _v
takara410 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013