Reviews for Rivalry
sweetsakshi3631 chapter 1 . 9/22
Wow Absolutely loved Itasaku pair and their soon to be child! Oh so great. But I really don't like Sasuke and Karin pair in general. But the fic was so fun. I would love to see another itasakuchild centric fic.
daliapv.perez chapter 1 . 9/3
Hermoso capĂ­tulo.
Empress of Everything chapter 1 . 8/20
I think I nearly choked myself laughing while reading this story. I adore Sakura and Karin's interactions and their constant one-upmanship. It was masterfully written and I think you got their characters perfectly. Of course, Sauske and Itachi were also hilarious trying to be the moderating voices of reason. 10/10 would recommend.
EmeraldBlossom17 chapter 1 . 1/23
Love it
NatNicole chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
This is BRILLIANT, as is it's predecessor! *grins*

Your A.N. worries me a bit, though. I can totally see these Sakura & Karin doing that, which would severely damage their kids' psyches.
BelleMorte1989 chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
funny
parsimonia chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
I have to admit that I'm not a fan of Karin in general but I loved her in this story (and everyone else too of course)
Thanks for writing! x
amr56 chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
This is so excellent.
guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
Kill yourself, delusional, fatass, virgin
LittleFoxDemon chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
Ooh, I really liked this! Especially the interaction between Sakura and Karin was something I enjoyed. Definitely adding this story to my favorites. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
I loved it!
jhian casey chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
oh gosh!
this is so much fun!
my stomach hurts just by reading this!
the topics of sakura and karin's banters are plain crazy!
seriously! hahah

and i kinda feel bad for the Hot Uchiha Bros though..
i mean, some of the arguments their wives exchange are bordering on offending.. really uncalled for..
but anyway, im happy woth how everything turned out!
(though i really hate karin, both in manga and anime..)

so,more itasaku pls!
and thank you! awesome work!;)
Rangegirlperson chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Please sequel! Kids...LOL
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Love. Love. Love.
I'm like watching a sitcom with domestic life ninjas.
thebicky chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
You're a fantastic author :')