Reviews for Rivalry
EmeraldBlossom17 chapter 1 . 1/23
Love it
NatNicole chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
This is BRILLIANT, as is it's predecessor! *grins*

Your A.N. worries me a bit, though. I can totally see these Sakura & Karin doing that, which would severely damage their kids' psyches.
BelleMorte1989 chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
funny
parsimonia chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
I have to admit that I'm not a fan of Karin in general but I loved her in this story (and everyone else too of course)
Thanks for writing! x
amr56 chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
This is so excellent.
guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
Kill yourself, delusional, fatass, virgin
LittleFoxDemon chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
Ooh, I really liked this! Especially the interaction between Sakura and Karin was something I enjoyed. Definitely adding this story to my favorites. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
I loved it!
jhian casey chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
oh gosh!
this is so much fun!
my stomach hurts just by reading this!
the topics of sakura and karin's banters are plain crazy!
seriously! hahah

and i kinda feel bad for the Hot Uchiha Bros though..
i mean, some of the arguments their wives exchange are bordering on offending.. really uncalled for..
but anyway, im happy woth how everything turned out!
(though i really hate karin, both in manga and anime..)

so,more itasaku pls!
and thank you! awesome work!;)
Rangegirlperson chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Please sequel! Kids...LOL
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Love. Love. Love.
I'm like watching a sitcom with domestic life ninjas.
thebeautifulbicky chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
You're a fantastic author :')
Shebali chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
I wasn't sure I'd make it to the end of the story due to second-hand embarrassement it caused me but I did and I'm glad :D
Madhatter chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Oh I hate it when mothers do the my child is better fights. It's just so awkward when you aren't married and have no children and yet still too old to join the screaming kids running in the backyard, and too mature to join the pointless gibberish and laughing the teenagers at the corner, and yet still too young to judge between the fights to end the nonsense womanly quarrels that are threatening to pop your eardrums, so you have no choice at all but to hope you can get yourself drunk with cranberry juice.
S chapter 1 . 2/27/2015