Reviews for Rivalry
thebeautifulbicky chapter 1 . 3/21
You're a fantastic author :')
Shebali chapter 1 . 3/19
I wasn't sure I'd make it to the end of the story due to second-hand embarrassement it caused me but I did and I'm glad :D
Madhatter chapter 1 . 2/28
Oh I hate it when mothers do the my child is better fights. It's just so awkward when you aren't married and have no children and yet still too old to join the screaming kids running in the backyard, and too mature to join the pointless gibberish and laughing the teenagers at the corner, and yet still too young to judge between the fights to end the nonsense womanly quarrels that are threatening to pop your eardrums, so you have no choice at all but to hope you can get yourself drunk with cranberry juice.
S chapter 1 . 2/27
Awwwww, this is amazing!
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
is it wrong I found the funniest part of this Itashis suprising weekens for Kakashis pupp dog eyes!? LOL!
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
This was another great story to read. I loved it.
LadyTaiyo chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I laughed so hard I cried a little...This is fantastically well done and I love how you can create humor without the characters turning into weird parodies of themselves...Itachi is still recognizably Itachi and Sakura is still recognizably Sakura and so on...I think a good part of what makes it so funny is that as a reader one can't help but think "yes, that is exactly what that family would look like!"...

My favorite part was when Sakura made that offhand comment about Orochimaru being a pedophile and then you cut back into the dining room where Itachi is having this massive internal freak-out and Sasuke is trying to calm him down...I think just because it's such a reversal to have Itachi being the less composed of the two (at least right then) and it really plays on some assumptions of the fan base its self...Followed closely by Sasuke's presumably sarcastic suggestion that Naruto sit Sakura and Karin down to explain why they should be friends...Just picturing that is hysterical...
kiko280 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Awww! It's really sweet how they became friends in the end! And funny how Sakura has 2 friends call 'pig' and 'cow' lol.
young kagome chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Funny.
Random Person chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
"Karin. I am going to vomit on your desk in about 5 seconds."

Lol! That part had me DYING.
Ah, Sakura.. You're too awesome xD
I absolutely dig the whole sister-in-law relationship between these two.
Everything about this was perfect- towards the end I kinda spaced (I hate drama or angst or whatever) but kudos to you, Author! Hope you write more fics like these. Yay for SasuKarin and ItaSaku _v
takara410 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
like it
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
This was very good, and very humorous. I really enjoyed this. Great job.
Mikume-chan chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
This is definitely one of my favorite ItaSaku family fics ever. I really like the way you portrayed Karin. I don't dislike Karin and since a lot of people hate her, I don't usually see her portrayed like this. Thank you! :)
LaurieHime chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This was so funny, so adorable. I've never thought of the dynamics between all of them before, but I absolutely LOVE it. Great read this. :)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 9/21/2012