Reviews for Love's Suffering
Concerned reader chapter 7 . 6/4/2014
Are you going to finish this story? Please say yes because I really want to know what happens!
Aasia chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
Love this wish that harry and bella could have been lovers than cousins but it's still good you obviously did some research to have the history of elves and goblins .the depth you took for us to see the family history and how everyone is related is brilliant and how can you stop right before they go to a younger age!Hurry up and finish
nyxza chapter 7 . 12/14/2013
please write more. me likey please.
I heart vamps chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
Please update soon
gottaloveva chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
I love the story! :) Please update soon! :)
ClumsyReader chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
UPDATE SOON PLEASE! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!(i'm writing this in chapter 5 cause, i have already posted reviews for ch6 and 7)
danbear chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
write more
DesireeStorm chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
Wow this story rocks. So muchh details thx. Please update.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
Aw its been so long I hope you didn't abandon the story
1Kiko chapter 7 . 9/12/2012
This is really interesting.

I'm a little confused on why they have to return to being little kids, not gonna lie. But I'm alright with it.

Are Harry and Bella gonna be raised by Snape then? Since he's going to go back and be littler, what's gonna happen to these two? And does that mean that the entire timeline is going to be re-written? So, you're gonna go back through and re-write Harry Potter with Bella? Sorta?

Also, is Hermione on the list of people that have betrayed Harry intentionally? 'Cause Hermione loves Harry and is nothing but completely loyal to him in everything, so I could see her accidentally betraying him. She would go to Dumbledore because she's worried about him, and Dumbledore would ask her to keep an eye on Harry and tell him if anything happens. But I can't see her making the decision to abandon and betray him. Harry and Hermione just seem to have grown up too similarly for that to really be.

On the same note, McGonagall. She's Dumbledore's closest friend, true, but she always seems to do things only for those in her care. She'll look out for and help the Greater Good, but she has the personal interests of every single one of the students at heart. I can't see her manipulating anybody more than as a way to get them to do their homework. I think she'd be a great ally.

Quite interested to see where this goes.

] Kiko
Angel JJK chapter 7 . 9/6/2012
Really interesting. Look forward to more.
ClumsyReader chapter 7 . 9/6/2012
can't wait to read what happens next.
mizzrazz72 chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
Severus has lived a hard life, time for him to have a redo.
Clarabelle chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
Aw I was hoping there bond would be a romantic one not a sibling one. But that's cool too.
Amypond chapter 7 . 9/4/2012