Reviews for The Butterfly Effect
DaisyModel chapter 13 . 10/18
I loved this fanfic, one of the best crossovers I have ever read. You characterization, plot, and development are wonderful done, you combined extremely well both universes, making them fit in a way that didn't seem unnatural. The only thing that I missed was Jonh, despite the relationship between Sherlock, Harry and Hermione being great, they still can't still fit the gap left by him. But congratulations, I hope you update it, I can't wait for the conclusion. Even if you can't cover the whole HP history because it is too big, it would be nice having and extra about Sherlock being a magic consultive agency and helping Aurors with his inventive way of using magic for deduction.
TheWhoviansReturn chapter 13 . 10/16
This is the best fanfic i have ever read in my life. Please keep this going because i really need to know what happens next.
TheWhoviansReturn chapter 9 . 10/16
I want to know what sherlock saw sooooo badly
bookivore chapter 8 . 10/3
So Harry figures out he's insane now, rather than sometime in his twenties or so when he realizes that sacrificing himself for the Wizarding world really isn't normal.
wildtrance chapter 5 . 6/8
And let the Harrylock shipping begin!
TheFeyRa chapter 13 . 4/1
Yes! I'm sorry that you're experiencing some personal problems. All the best to that. And I'm glad you updated.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 5 . 2/2
Fun chapter and Hermione's attitude is hilarious. Thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 2/2
Fun first chapter and thanks for sharing!
SnowHawk0316 chapter 13 . 10/28/2015
This was very suspenseful. I love the confrontation you had in this chapter between Holmes and Moriarty and I'm intrigued with how you've set up the relationship between Sherlock and Harry. I look forward to your next update.
Toaofwriting chapter 13 . 9/30/2015
I really love this story; I'd hate to see it abandoned. You've done a brilliant job with Sherlock.
teedub chapter 11 . 9/11/2015
I just stumbled upon this story and I love it! I think you are doing a great job with depicting Sherlock as a child. He hasn't quite become the bitter stoic yet.
Lilypad1820 chapter 2 . 9/10/2015
You know I think you got Sherlock spot on in the sorting. Mycroft is a toss up between Slytherin and Ravenclaw, though I think Ravenclaw wins out. I mean Mycroft is the type of person who needs to have his fingers in every pie so to speak. He managed to get a position in the Government that deals in Intelligence, he periodically spies on his brother and tries to gain intel from the people Sherlock surrounds himself with. So a Ravenclaw with Slytherin tendencies. Sherlock is definitely a Griffindor with Ravenclaw leanings for the simple fact he cares more for the journey rather than the destination. You can totally see it in the Telly Series; new case, boring, suicide, boring, killed by so-in-so, boring. Sherlock needs to use his brain and is willing to do anything, i.e; chase down serial killers, do drugs, experiment with volatile substances in his kitchen... He is an adrenaline junkie of the worst sort because nobody can keep up with his brain and he uses his mind to beat down arguments before they even begin.
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 12 . 9/7/2015
Ooh... I like the Watchman reference.
mysterygirl123 chapter 13 . 9/6/2015
Just pure awesomeness! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Treebrooke chapter 13 . 9/6/2015
You are amazing. Most people don't seem to grasp Sherlock. They tend to either miss that he can feel. At which point they write him like a robot or take him OOC in order to portray him feeling. Not only do you capture the character beautifully but you managed to turn back the clock. I can see roughly how he grows into himself. Awesome work!