Reviews for Nen ono weohnata, Arya Dröttningu
Hey you,

I wonder, could you imagine adding some more chapters to this one? I really think that it would be funny to see her mother's reaction as an example ;)

Liz

Seems that I've forgotten the most important thing: Great story! :)
Okay, could you make a sequel? Cause I really love that story so far 3 :3 Big bear hug!
joe of woe chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Amazing story. I especially loved the ending when Eragon mentioned Aryas mother.
yankeetiger chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
sequel!
M chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
That was an amazing story! Well done!
FanficForever chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Please make this a series!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Its ok its not sick like dragons in heat i now have nightmares about eragon murtagh and thorn
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
this was a very good story and i liked it alot, but maybe i should skipped past the "blush" explicit content.
a fan chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
What does that title translate to?
J.S.C chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Absolutely incredible. I found a few spelling and grammatical errors and while I can't remember them off hand I'll go back and edit my review so you may find them. My opinion is that while Paolini felt that such a possibility as this would be against Arya's character, I feel you introduced it rather well. Though if you had written more and explained how she changed making this possible it would have added to the legitimacy of the story. Still, I loved every line and plan to read the sequel!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Ummmmmm, What grade levels is this story for?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Terriffic needs sequel, i really enjoyed this read first time i read something like it.
Mitch chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Excellent work. You might consider adding more to the story. Another chapter is in order; expand the tale and tell us what happens between Eragon and Arya after the events outlined here. You've raised a lot of issues (i.e. killing Galby, beating the Empire, restoring peace, developing Arya and Eragon's relationship, and telling Islanzadi about it) but have solved precious few. Don't leave us hanging.
Overall, though, well done. The grammar was very well done, especially compared to some others I've read, and there are a few mistakes, but only a few.
Strong work.
Kuroiikawa chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This story was fantastic and I thank you for it. I skipped the lemon, since I don't enjoy the details, but the story was very well written and reminiscent of Paolini's writing style. I enjoyed it thoroughly and hope to see more.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
well thought out easy to read good job at balancing the emontial context with eargon and ayra. its a shame that christopher wanted to have his series remain PG only, i think he would have done better had he inculded a chapter and plot similar to yours. a good start for a young writer keep at it.