Reviews for Nen ono weohnata, Arya Dröttningu
BoatyMcBoatface chapter 1 . 10/6
This was really funny, and sometimes I find it very hard to even crack a smile. Great job!
Patrick mcg chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
5th last paragraph
1st line
last word
is had meant to be head?
4 koma chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
I fapped hard to this
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
Hey you,

I wonder, could you imagine adding some more chapters to this one? I really think that it would be funny to see her mother's reaction as an example ;)

Seems that I've forgotten the most important thing: Great story! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Okay, could you make a sequel? Cause I really love that story so far 3 :3 Big bear hug!
joe of woe chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Amazing story. I especially loved the ending when Eragon mentioned Aryas mother.
yankeetiger chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
M chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
That was an amazing story! Well done!
FanficForever chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Please make this a series!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Its ok its not sick like dragons in heat i now have nightmares about eragon murtagh and thorn
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
this was a very good story and i liked it alot, but maybe i should skipped past the "blush" explicit content.
a fan chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
What does that title translate to?
J.S.C chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Absolutely incredible. I found a few spelling and grammatical errors and while I can't remember them off hand I'll go back and edit my review so you may find them. My opinion is that while Paolini felt that such a possibility as this would be against Arya's character, I feel you introduced it rather well. Though if you had written more and explained how she changed making this possible it would have added to the legitimacy of the story. Still, I loved every line and plan to read the sequel!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Ummmmmm, What grade levels is this story for?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Terriffic needs sequel, i really enjoyed this read first time i read something like it.