Reviews for A Hard Pill To Swallow
Popcorn Zombie chapter 11 . 12/5/2012
Please continue the story.
Aguna chapter 11 . 8/30/2012
Great so far :)
SuperPenguinLovesHerEdog chapter 11 . 3/9/2012
aw dont leave us hangin like this man! what happens next?~
ughno chapter 11 . 2/29/2012
Haha I just love this story! Wow, two boys and a third baby:) you are very lucky :D hope to see an update soon
Tendencia chapter 11 . 12/5/2011
OMG AWESOME FIC XD! And poor Dean T_T I wish to give him a hug XD!
SPN Mum chapter 11 . 12/5/2011
Oh oh...Dean is going to get another spanking! O.o I know he's upset at being stuck like this for so long, but throwing a tantrum doesn't help anyone. I wonder if gabriel is just messing with them for the hell of it, or if he's trying to teach Dean that Sam can be responsible too. Dean always tries to run the show, but Sam is capable too. They need to be more of a team. Is that Gabriel's point? Hmmm...

Thanks for the update. Congrats on the new baby-to-be. :D
allmusic1 chapter 11 . 12/5/2011
IS CAS REALLY GABRIEL IN DISGUISE? I swear if I'm right I will flip out. Haha I need to know what happens!

P.S. Congrats on your new baby! :D
GiveTeamFreeWillAHug chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
TOO CUTE! I'm at school trying not to laugh like a madman
Kirabaros chapter 11 . 12/5/2011
Boy you are mean to mini Dean. Sammy is going to spank big/little brother again and you don't want to know what happened in my mind when I read the implications.

So we have the Trickster aka Gabe at work again. Having fun at Dean's expense though I think it seems like a lesson for Sam to appreciate big brother more. I like how Cas pops in and he gets surprised at the level of affection mini Dean shows.

Bobby is a hoot as always and thanks for being able to post again.
Cornish Rhapsody chapter 11 . 12/5/2011
Congratulations by the way!

I wonder how they'll find Gabriel? I do find the mental image of Dean throwing a full-blown tantrum highly amusing and I could just imagine Bobby's consternation. Somehow or other, I think little Dean is about to get his behind spanked...
Liquorish chapter 10 . 11/15/2011
This is great! I hope you update soon!
Cornish Rhapsody chapter 10 . 11/5/2011
Oh my! The pie tantrum was ADORABLE! I could just picture little dean restrained by the seatbelt! Hee hee. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next!
Art-sinisterika chapter 10 . 11/4/2011
I've just wolfed down all ten chapters at once. That really is a delicious piece of fanfiction. Sam and little!Dean interaction is sure awesomeness. They are so cute! Cas is such a cool guy as well. I'm eager to follow the story of yours. Sure!
I lost a A Bet To Madara chapter 10 . 11/3/2011
Feww! I was worried for a second there! I thought you were going into something I've read a million slightly-different ways, you know, about the striga. But you saved it! From being cliche'd!

I liked this story, right off the bat, I just gotta a feelin. Ya,know? Cause, you just about have Dean's vocab, and adult demeanor downpat! I can totally hear some of this commin from his mouth, minus, the whole, four years old thing, ya know.

Its cool! I see the whole thing onfolding in my head with each word! Its not like that with every single story, not at all! Its never ever this clear, the images I got in mind! Wow! Its a rush!

Grammer is good, spelling an't bad, lol. Only some of the dialogue sounds a little fetched, atleast with Cas, he's a little more stiff..

Bobby, well, you got'em, but not nearly as good as Dean and Sam, but still, its close to what you could definately imagin him saying in a situation like this. I mean it, Look back on past eps, seriously. Like, ' the curious case of Dean Winchester', is what I think it it was called. The one with the He witch. Yeah, thats the kind of reaction I'd expect from Bobby, and Sam. So, I applaude you, and your work- No sarcasm- or fakeness in that at all. Just givin some critism, is all. Please excuse me though, if I sound at all harsh or flame-ish.

I hate to admit it, but, I love readin storie's like this, everyone has there own flair. Its cool. I'm not nearly as clever as alot of girls on this site. I'm a better paper-drawing- sort, than I writer. lol, I see, speak, eat, hell, even sleep in pictures. lol, not all in that order, but, you get it? I hope.

Anywho- Good luck with the story- update soon- You know the drill! Good night,
SPN Mum chapter 10 . 11/2/2011
Yay, they finished the hunt. Now Sam can get to Bobby's before he kills Dean for bad behavior. lol I bet Sam is more careful of his own behavior by the time Dean returns to normal. lol

Was that Cas on the phone? I wonder what he needs to talk to them about? I hope it's good news, cause they could sure use some.

Thanks for the update! :)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »