Reviews for Damn the Torpedoes! Full Speed Ahead!
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Ah Lorne and Dennis sure are sneaky. Awesome story
sakR9 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011

Lorne? Hilarious. I wish you wrote more lines for him~

I felt that Angel talked a bit too much in some places, but he had to, right?

Cordelia was really good too, I could imagine her perfectly.

Poor poor Groo.

No, really, I do. You. Love. I love. Your writing is sososo fantastic I was almost hyperventilating as I read this.

At the end I noticed a few articles missing though... otherwise it was pretty much as grammatically correct as you can get.

I - I -I - I ... I ... I don't know what else to say. YOU MADE MY WEEK! THANK YOUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
TragicBlossoms chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
So that was really hot. I love love love LOVE this pairing and loved this story. Good job! ]
Wolviezchick chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
how adorable! & smexy.
Kayla Starner chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
This A/C was simply adorable. I loved the spot on humor, and you had Lorne down to a tea. Cordy was slightly ever so slightly ooc, but you made up for it. Angel was spot on, and YOu know for a fact that He loved her in the show. It was so sad when Cordy finally died in her coma. Now the Groosalaug ( groo, however you spell it) has always been in my mind a complete and udder jerkoff, and should have been decaptitated by a swarm of rampaging mutated mice or something. But, you used him well, and i like the way he was excommunicated. Good Job all around_
Simply Angelic chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
so sweet and funny at the same time omgosh what dennis did still makes me laugh now ...a/c rules.
autumngold chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
I hope I've told you before, but this is the best Cordelia/Angel story I've ever read! I love Cordelia's thoughts and the sexual tension! Thank you so much for the beautiful ending! This is just the most perfect story, thank you so much for writing it!
ladyshalott chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
Loved it loved it. Very funny and romatic and sexy!
trinchardin chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
that was so freakin' funny. _ love your work.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
Hollywood Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
This story is so wonderful on so many levels. It really is remniscent of the old B&W screwball comedies, with a modern 'Angel' twist. The timing was excellent, the characterizations dead-on, and I was grinning from start to FIN. :)

Can't wait for your next one!

Hollywood Phoenix
MissKitieFantastico chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
You know Misty, I reviewed this over at ST, but thought it deserved another review here! *g*

And of course I had to read it again, for like the 13th time ) And every time I giggle uncontrollably through the whole thing... I'm such a major dorkus, but who cares right? This is just plain 'ol good reading.

And that Ian reviewer-guy? Pfft. Pay no mind. Sometimes I think there always has to be that one person that has to say something negative just for the sake of saying something negative... He's trying to be part of the pessimistic unconformist conformity or something *g*

You are awesome, think nothing less.

HonorH chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
Oh, man! That was the sexiest, funniest thing I've read in forever. I can believe Lorne would do just that, too, the sneak. But Dennis was the real icing on the cake. Just wonderful!
ebonbird chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
This was a fun read, very class Carole Lombard, Cary Grant kind of funny. The plot moves along at a fast pace. Confident Angel and whinging Cordelia were slightly OOC but the dialogue was spot on - Angel!dork was nowhere in sight, and Lying!girl was putting up the good 'fight'. Thanks for sharing.

Oh, and it was a right proper gobshite who left the lovely review preceding mine.
Ian chapter 1 . 4/24/2002
Practically unreadable. Needs better format.