Reviews for The Dresden Fillies: Strange Friends
Combatflaps chapter 12 . 5/4
It's been 3 or 4 years since I last read this story. I've now reread this story for maybe the 3rd or 4th time.

I can conclusively say. This story is very good. You capture the characters perfectly. The plot is fun and punchy.

I honestly treat this as canon to The Dresden Files.

Al chapter 8 . 3/16
Having fun here, reading your story! Amazingly believable fusion of the two universes!
NalnocConlan chapter 5 . 3/16
Another great chapter to the Story! I greatly enjoy reading it.

Third to last ParagraphThe scale gave me trouble for a minute, but I had just enough string to tie INTO ONTO the crystal.”

Use either one or the other, but not both. I would recommend using Onto base on Dresden Files.

Also, it should be On To (two separate words) instead of onto.

httpswritingexplained
NalnocConlan chapter 2 . 3/14
Great story! I will definitely keep reading it.
NalnocConlan chapter 1 . 3/13
Great start! Just one tiny edit for you, near the end of the First Paragraph “I despite my dread, I was making good time.” Just remove that first “I” and start the sentence with “Despite my dread...”

I look forward to reading more of your stories when I can.
PsylentFox chapter 12 . 2/2
Thoroughly enjoyed the crossover! :3
RSegovia chapter 12 . 8/22/2020
I love this! Two great fandoms, with interesting character interactions, with their different magics clashing and mingling in unexpected ways. This is my favorite kind of crossover. Thanks for writing and posting.
Bearmauls chapter 12 . 10/24/2018
That was a lot more fun than I expected from this particular crossover :)
Kuratius chapter 4 . 8/7/2018
Look, Tic-Tac-Toe is a solved game.

You cannot win against a player who goes first and doesn't make any mistakes. You can actually fit all board positions and their optimal moves on a single sheet of paper.
To consistently lose at tic-tac-toe if you go first, you have to be either not trying to win, or mentally challenged.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/13/2017
Seriously, the world needs to learn the lesson Twilight learnt.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/13/2017
TASTE THE RAINBOW BITCH!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/13/2017
Pfff lol Dresdan, even when corrupted, you still have the will to make movie quotes.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
Things that go bump in the night?

Care to elaborate?

*waggles eyebrows*
Drakoerrante chapter 12 . 4/7/2017
hay version en español?
no se me da muy bien el ingles
7137 chapter 2 . 3/28/2017
So I heard good things about this story and decided to check it out. Liking it so far. Normally I'd be a little annoyed by how nonchalantly Harry is being treated, but this is MLP, so it might be strange if that wasn't the case.

I do have a minor correction: all animals are sentient (possessing a mind); I think you meant sapient (possessing of the ability to reason), which very few animals are (example: humans and dolphins).