Reviews for The Dresden Fillies: Strange Friends
Azremodehar chapter 12 . 4/5
So I just found this fic via the TVTropes rec page for DF, and wow, I like it, yes good. Read the whole thing in one sitting with a brief break to make coffee. Solid plot and characterisation, A will probably read again, and also make other people read.
lazyguy90 chapter 12 . 4/1
Nice work on this.

Entertaining stuff.
spicarus chapter 12 . 3/28
Good story. I just hope Warden Morgan never hears about the fight between Dresden and the ponies.
pyrovortex chapter 1 . 2/16
"weapons grade adorable" is definitely one of the best descriptions of Fluttershy I've ever heard. Cheers.
MrBookworm85 chapter 12 . 12/12/2013
Ohhhhh wow!
Was this ever crazy...I loved the alliterative paragraph, and trademark Dresden wit.
Great work!
waaaaaaah chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
I wonder just what harry plans on showing them
waaaaaaah chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Great story so far. I'm really enjoying it :)
Lewascan2 chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
That was awesome! I will definitely read a sequal.

And as I always say (more or less): Keep on writing! :D
Brianna914 chapter 12 . 9/14/2013
This story could have been written as a collaboration between Lauren Faust and Jim Butcher personally.
It leans towards being Dresden-y over MLP: FiM-ish.
My only complaint is that it could have had a better villain, but all in all an excellent work.
Jinsoku chapter 12 . 9/11/2013
Chapter twelve made me laugh at a certain "near Equestrian" statement. Anyways, it was an enjoyable story. Not really my cup'o'tea, but you made Dresden more like Dresden as the story went on, which was good. It had me smile at times, but shake my head at others. I hope that you do well in whatever further endeavors you make.
Paprika Dreams chapter 12 . 8/22/2013
Wow. That was something I never expected, and yet I enjoyed it very much. It's amazing how you brought two completely different worlds together in such a believable way. I'm also pleased that you wrote it in such a way that those who are not completely familiar with these fandoms can still understand and enjoy the story. Thank you for writing and sharing this, it really made my day.
Vandenbz chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
It's amusing to see Pinkie Pie break the fourth wall, it's actually tame compared to most of the crazy stuff she can do. Figures that Rainbow Dash and Harry would end up snarking at each other, similar personalities and all that.

seen?She - seen? She
them a said - them said
stairs a feather - stairs with a feather
in disappoint, but - in disappointment, but
recipe, today."- recipe today."
scary-looking, actually, - scary-looking actually,
some the energy - some of the energy
in powerful rush - in a powerful rush
from a taking - from taking
that her, bottom - that, her bottom
gave hopeful - gave a hopeful
out of shield - out of my shield

Vandenbz chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Quite the Soulgaze on Twilight's part. The number of allies that Harry can count on is slim, so no wonder he ventures out to fight evil by himself in her vision. I wonder if apple cider would be enough to placate Harry in the absence of beer.

Typos/Suggestions:
out of hole - out of a hole
I've a question - I've got a question
ponies I was - ponies that I was

Vandenbz chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
It was this crossover that got me interested in reading the Dresden Files to begin with, so thank you for that. Already looking forward to what'll happen next!

south. I despite - south. Despite
Edinburgh,' " - Edinburgh,'"
boy?' " - boy?'"
huge, creature - huge creature
small, and wasn't - small, and there wasn't
picture of other creatures - picture of other creatures.
sign of fellow - sign of a fellow

CookieMonsta1233 chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
"I usually do six impossible things before breakfast."
"You can't handle the truth!"
They're everywhere!