Reviews for The Dresden Fillies: Strange Friends
NephilimEQ chapter 12 . 1/12
This. was. awesome! WOW!
NephilimEQ chapter 8 . 1/12
"Whatever you do, don't blink. Blink and we're dead." Is that a Doctor Who quote I see? *giggles* So many great fandoms in one place! I love Harry in the MLP world!
Proper the Incredible chapter 12 . 6/10/2014
That was amazing! You mixed two very different worlds masterfully, and Harry's narration was so Original Flavor that it turned me for a loop. Definitely faving this and reading the sequel.
Azremodehar chapter 12 . 4/5/2014
So I just found this fic via the TVTropes rec page for DF, and wow, I like it, yes good. Read the whole thing in one sitting with a brief break to make coffee. Solid plot and characterisation, A will probably read again, and also make other people read.
lazyguy90 chapter 12 . 4/1/2014
Nice work on this.

Entertaining stuff.
spicarus chapter 12 . 3/28/2014
Good story. I just hope Warden Morgan never hears about the fight between Dresden and the ponies.
pyrovortex chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
"weapons grade adorable" is definitely one of the best descriptions of Fluttershy I've ever heard. Cheers.
MrBookworm85 chapter 12 . 12/12/2013
Ohhhhh wow!
Was this ever crazy...I loved the alliterative paragraph, and trademark Dresden wit.
Great work!
waaaaaaah chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
I wonder just what harry plans on showing them
waaaaaaah chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Great story so far. I'm really enjoying it :)
Lewascan2 chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
That was awesome! I will definitely read a sequal.

And as I always say (more or less): Keep on writing! :D
Brianna914 chapter 12 . 9/14/2013
This story could have been written as a collaboration between Lauren Faust and Jim Butcher personally.
It leans towards being Dresden-y over MLP: FiM-ish.
My only complaint is that it could have had a better villain, but all in all an excellent work.
Jinsoku chapter 12 . 9/11/2013
Chapter twelve made me laugh at a certain "near Equestrian" statement. Anyways, it was an enjoyable story. Not really my cup'o'tea, but you made Dresden more like Dresden as the story went on, which was good. It had me smile at times, but shake my head at others. I hope that you do well in whatever further endeavors you make.
Paprika Dreams chapter 12 . 8/22/2013
Wow. That was something I never expected, and yet I enjoyed it very much. It's amazing how you brought two completely different worlds together in such a believable way. I'm also pleased that you wrote it in such a way that those who are not completely familiar with these fandoms can still understand and enjoy the story. Thank you for writing and sharing this, it really made my day.
Vandenbz chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
It's amusing to see Pinkie Pie break the fourth wall, it's actually tame compared to most of the crazy stuff she can do. Figures that Rainbow Dash and Harry would end up snarking at each other, similar personalities and all that.

Typos/Suggestions:
seen?She - seen? She
them a said - them said
stairs a feather - stairs with a feather
in disappoint, but - in disappointment, but
recipe, today."- recipe today."
scary-looking, actually, - scary-looking actually,
some the energy - some of the energy
in powerful rush - in a powerful rush
from a taking - from taking
that her, bottom - that, her bottom
gave hopeful - gave a hopeful
out of shield - out of my shield

Keep up the great work!