Reviews for The Dresden Fillies: Strange Friends
celtcath74 chapter 4 . 8/17/2015
Your comic timing in this chapter is spot on.
celtcath74 chapter 3 . 8/16/2015
Laughed at the Mario reference. The the Dresden/Dash confrontation was also very entertaining. Will Harry's name be a running gag?
celtcath74 chapter 2 . 8/16/2015
I really enjoyed how you described what Twilight saw in the soul gaze. very descriptive of the fine line that Harry walks.
celtcath74 chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
A good opening. Liking the idea that the Nevernever is what connects the Multiverse. the scene with Harry and Fluttershy is adorable.
RudyHenkel chapter 4 . 7/30/2015
Harry swearing an oath to not do magic without permission, without even trying to add in loopholes or caveats, at the drop of a hat is EXTREMELY out of character.

Other than that, good story so far.
BlackRoseFire chapter 12 . 6/17/2015
Awesome story. I really love the way that Dresden gave Twilight his name and a way to find him.
HiddenMaster chapter 12 . 6/2/2015
This has to be one of the more heart warming stories I've ever had the pleasure of reading. That is not to say I haven't seen heart warming moments in various media, but that was usually one or two time things: not the whole story. Harry Dresden getting a "break" from his honestly dark life and actually making true friends? Not to mention all of the ponies of my little pony.

This was beautiful. And I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that this is a crossover between the Dresden Files and My little Pony of all things. I just want to thank you for writing this. It's so rare to find a good, descent story with such an ultimately uplifting atmosphere that can touch the hearts of whoever reads it. You've made the world a little brighter place, and I can't thank you enough for it.

Now, as for the sequel? Hell yes. I would love to see more to this crazy crossover you've got going.
QuickSilver9087 chapter 7 . 3/16/2015
I was like Goku in the pic when I read that part with Fluttershy trying to get him to stop:
0/08/Heart_
Right in the feels! XD

No but seriously, I love this! after I'm done, I'm gonna get back to reading the books.
NephilimEQ chapter 12 . 1/12/2015
This. was. awesome! WOW!
NephilimEQ chapter 8 . 1/12/2015
"Whatever you do, don't blink. Blink and we're dead." Is that a Doctor Who quote I see? *giggles* So many great fandoms in one place! I love Harry in the MLP world!
Proper the Incredible chapter 12 . 6/10/2014
That was amazing! You mixed two very different worlds masterfully, and Harry's narration was so Original Flavor that it turned me for a loop. Definitely faving this and reading the sequel.
Azremodehar chapter 12 . 4/5/2014
So I just found this fic via the TVTropes rec page for DF, and wow, I like it, yes good. Read the whole thing in one sitting with a brief break to make coffee. Solid plot and characterisation, A will probably read again, and also make other people read.
lazyguy90 chapter 12 . 4/1/2014
Nice work on this.

Entertaining stuff.
spicarus chapter 12 . 3/28/2014
Good story. I just hope Warden Morgan never hears about the fight between Dresden and the ponies.
pyrovortex chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
"weapons grade adorable" is definitely one of the best descriptions of Fluttershy I've ever heard. Cheers.
353 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »