Reviews for Percy and Friends Become Gods
Sarah chapter 4 . 2/3
Other than NO PERCABETH

This story plot it great.
Sarah chapter 3 . 2/3
WHY DOES PERCY LIKE ROSE? HE IS SUPPOSED TO LIKE ANNABETH. REMEMBER PERCABETH!
It was good. You have a nice talent for writing.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/29/2015
When will your next post be?
kahlil chapter 17 . 12/2/2015
love itt
Seaweed brain chapter 4 . 9/14/2015
It would be better if Percy liked annabeth.
belgium n swiss chapter 17 . 7/10/2015
Cool, chappie!
weeTxox chapter 17 . 4/30/2015
Please update xx
emisenpai030 chapter 17 . 2/20/2015
Oh my gods this is amazing like it's so awesome! I hope you continue its really get! I'm kinda confused on who's the god of who but it's great other than that!
Charlee56 chapter 17 . 1/23/2015
LOVED IT! Now finish the story (she said growling out each word)!
Charlee56 chapter 12 . 1/23/2015
It's a shameful thing that more parents don't check out what their children are writing here (little geniuses that you are!), and as parents THEY SHOULD. This is a really great story. A lot of thought went into the writing of it, and it deserves to see the light of... computer screens and Kindle devices everywhere, not to mention all the i-Phones out there.
Authors so young so as yet to be controlled by their parents deserve all the support that a parent can give. If a child goes to dnace school and excels, and then is invited to take part in a recital, does the parent take away her toe shoes so she (or he) can dance? In all the years that I played the Viola in Jr High and High School I was NEVER EVER told by my mom (single parent household) that I couldn't play. And as I was in The Youth Symphony of NY City, we played at Carnegie Hall.
Never ever did my mother tell me that I couldn't do something that had to do with school or school subjects, such as Creative Writing. Like writing on . So why should this writer's parents threaten him in this way? It is an illogical thing and a completely unproductive thing to threaten a budding author thusly.
This author's parents need to get a grip. Because no matter what the percweived offense was that got them angry or belligerent, no parent has the right to stifle their child's Creative Impulse. Because that is truly abuse. IMHO.
godess bubbles chapter 17 . 1/13/2015
I loved it!Though Nico really should have taken her on a date first...Also will Leo be asking Ashley anytime soon?And Will with Rachel?Update soon please!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
plz continue *gets on knees* i beg u get nico married 2 4 me ;}
Guest chapter 4 . 10/29/2014
B: give Nico a chance with Thalia
Guest chapter 6 . 10/25/2014
Ha! I like 'that's when all had- nico went loose!