Reviews for For Me, There is Only You
hinat may chapter 16 . 4/25
nice story... i raly like the ending
glojoandbaris1 chapter 16 . 4/18
Very nice continuation to the BEST story, fanfic I have ever read!
Iluvcandyiluvcandy chapter 16 . 8/27/2014
EEEEEEEEEE!
That is all. Thank you for listening to my concerns. I hope you have A WONDERFULLY RAINBOWY AND SPARKLY DAY FOR WRITING THIS STORY!
Candy-chan
bookwurm247 chapter 12 . 8/15/2014
Well, I'm glad that end was fixed. Really, Yukari and Touya are just setting themselves up for heartbreak. But like people say, you can't help who you fall in love with (or like)._
bookwurm247 chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
WHY DID HE DO THAT?! WHY DID HE EFFIN DO THAT?! Curse you Touya!
bookwurm247 chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
I just really don't like girls like Yukari who cannot get a hint that the guy isn't interested in them. And really? Is she really going to ignore the fact that he's married? I guess she forgot that he's madly in love with Kyoko and thinks that now that she's gone, she has a chance. :(
Guest chapter 16 . 5/22/2014
I loved it! i adore this more than your first truthfully, because somehow it was so realistic this made me consider as the "unofficial" post skip beat. I enjoyed every character (made me cringed whenever yukari turns up during the early chapters). Everyone of the 'original character' is so in-line with Nakamura-sensei's. How Ren x Kyoko's mature disposition and how they deal with their problems like every one of us. Honestly not a fan of Yashiro x Kanae but i liked how you incorporated them without overpowering the plot and gave me the "ah i can see a possibility" of the pairing.
sakura chapter 16 . 5/12/2014
ok I lovee your story but Id love it more if you d added more about yashiroxkanae
maybe you can make a sequel with them as the main characters this time
Iwaya chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
That was really sweet! I love how much they are into each other. I really love the part where Ren told the world how much he wanted Kyoko to be at his movie premiere and how he did that subtle way of reminding hid co-star how much he loves his wife. _ . Soooo romantic!
MzMilo chapter 10 . 3/4/2014
I love this story!
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 16 . 12/29/2013
thank you very much for writing this story! i adored every word of it. :)
Jingyee1511 chapter 16 . 9/11/2013
It really is the picture of a perfect family. very nicely done- and yes this entire sequel was very enjoyable. good work! Thanks so much for sharing with us this piece of writing... Have I mentioned yet that you're a great writer?
Jingyee1511 chapter 15 . 9/11/2013
"Welcome home, Tsuruga-san. I'm surprised you followed through with the knock." really made me laugh out loud! that was a really cute idea! *thumbs up* I really enjoyed all that teasing by Ren and Kyoko to Yashiro and Kanae too! *cheers*
Jingyee1511 chapter 14 . 9/11/2013
I like how you controlled the comic moments of Kuu trying to bring up the issue and yet being disciplined by his wife set against the celebration of Ren and Kyoko's intimacy balanced with Kyoko's insecurities about being a mother. For the latter particularly, I felt it was done very nicely. It's a very real fear, and you let Ren give the best consolation and encouragement possible to his wife... Good work.
Jingyee1511 chapter 13 . 9/11/2013
I'm so glad that things are out in the open! There's great value in talking things through... Although it makes me wonder whether couples in reality would be so cute or so wonderful together. but good job! I liked it very much...