Reviews for Happily Ever After
Guest chapter 29 . 6/22/2016
Such an amazing story so far. Everyone's back story is so intriguing! I hope you update soon. I'd love to know how this story ends!
Maddygirl76 chapter 29 . 9/2/2015
I just read this story start to finish and loved it.. Too bad it been two years since there was an update. I was looking forward to it continuing.
RossoDiSera chapter 29 . 8/18/2015
More than two years since the last update, what a pity that this no longer happens. It was a good story with great potential.
sunshineleo chapter 28 . 11/13/2013
I love your story! The attraction that they can't control! Hot! Please update soon. It's become one of my favorites.

Btw, I love suitors and greater gift too. You have a talent!
RossoDiSera chapter 29 . 8/21/2013
Here's another interesting subplot.
I'm really curious to know how and why the young Kogane has changed his life and his name. It's would be funny if the deus ex machina of his life's turning point was general Aki.
By the way, the surnames Aki and Akira sound too similar and I wonder why.
ForeverWells chapter 29 . 8/12/2013
Ok, the end totally took me by surprise! TOTALLY. I'm here reading leisurely, enjoying the characters,but heir banter and then, WHAM! I felt like I was in one of those batman episodes! Holy cannoli batman, I wanna know more about daddy dearest!
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 29 . 8/9/2013
Wow.. Now that certainly leaves one with a little better understanding of Keith..
Oi, Can't wait to read more..
keithnallurafan chapter 29 . 8/8/2013
Great story! I started reading this a long time ago. You're setting up a great story with lots of interesting back story and subplots. I'm wondering what the effects of the spell will be as time goes on. I don't think they'll be be able to resist each other too much longer. But you've intrigued me with the abusive father. Keith is really afraid of not being in control with Allura or anyone for that matter. You've given these characters a complex set of circumstances that evoke real emotions from them and the reader. I'm hooked and anticipating the net installment.
bknbu chapter 29 . 8/8/2013
*deep dreamy sigh* can I fall asleep like that? anywho...
Lots of interesting information here...I have to say...Jeff is starting to get on my nerves...I hope Keith puts him in his place. So, someone else with daddy issues huh? Hmmm...
As always...your description and characterization is impeccable! Great chapter!
PeacockF chapter 29 . 8/8/2013
I've already favored this story and its author... What else can I do? Where can I find a "like" button? I just love, love it!
And it's getting all the more interesting! And very believable... Bravo!
JustLucky05 chapter 29 . 8/8/2013
Ah, once again you have given us an outstanding chapter. The background info was interesting, I always wondered how Jeff and Keith first met, and I like this version the best. I love how Allura was able to calm Keith so easily. They truly do complement each other. They know each other so well that they automatically understand what the other needs. That’s why they are so good together. The bond they share is a definite help in that matter. I can’t wait to see how they react to the next ‘wave’ of the spell, and would it really be bad if they gave in to it? I love the story and the direction you have taken it. Please don’t leave us hanging too long, please post again soon.
cubbieBlueMako chapter 29 . 8/8/2013
Perfect time when you uploaded this chapter, it was bedtime here in oz / our side of the planet. And Bedtime too for KA *smiles dreamily* thankyou for a calmer soothing end for this particular chapter ! *waves goodnight*
bluebaby1219 chapter 28 . 8/7/2013
I need the next chapter. Like seriously NEED it.
JustLucky05 chapter 28 . 7/22/2013
Interesting! It certainly explains why Keith thinks he needs to have an iron control on his emotions! It also explains why he considers himself to be like Lotor! You have done great so far, and I know it is only going to get better! I can't wait to see what you do next! please don't leave us hanging too long!
RossoDiSera chapter 28 . 7/21/2013
Though the chapter does not move the plot forward, it has been a pleasure to read anyway, and, finally take a look at Keith's personal history.
The flashback was raw and accurate, no useless surplus of drama, no too many grim descriptions, I prefer it that way. At first I thought of a hallucination/vision/whatever, or something relating the spell, and the mirror scene, so horror movie style.
*little digression into another fandom* His troubled past makes him sound much similar to agent Aaron Hotchner from Tv series Criminal Minds (I must admit that I go crazy for tall, dark and handsome ... and stoic ... protective ... and absolutely stunning alpha male, damn, like any sane woman *sigh*), in an episode he says: "[…] some people who is abused as a child grow up to becomes a serial killer […] and some people grow up to catch them". Appropriate to the situation, I think.