Reviews for The Mistletoe Incident
Annastasia Cooper chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Now as I read this really delicious story there is one more question burdening me.
Is there going to be a sequel?

BTW, I think the light blue eyes might have had a twinkle and most surely belonged to Dumbledore who travelled through some of the portraits to watch the show. (I would've)
Thank you, you've magicked more than a smile on my face
Judith Shakespeare chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Dumbledore's portrait?

This would make a great introduction into a longer story! Could you possibly be prevailed into continuing it? :)
Stella Malodi chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
... I'm guessing it was Luna, possibly with McGonagall's approval.
roundedwithasleep chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM what a bloody lovely one-shot. Really love this. Even in just these few words, you've captured the tension and heat between these two really well. xx
duj chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Why didn't they just Accio the mistletoe (or Reducto it) or use their wands to summon help?
Eclaire Stones chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Omg! Loved it!
aroraCrow55 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I love this story it was wonderfully written, I really hope you plan to continue it.

Aurora Crow
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
did dumbledore oh I don't know you need to Dinah beceause I am very excited to read the next chappter till then love&rockets elladora jones
Sophia Supernova chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Hello !

I nearly split my sides laughing at the situation. I love how you created an improbable situation and made the characters IC despite that. Hermione is her usual self, while having a plausible penchant towards Snape. After all in the books, she does defend him often, like when Harry accuses Snape of opening his mind to Voldemort during Occlumency lessons.

Snape is epic. He's so sarcastic, sneering and so... Snape, it's wonderful. And he still manages to kiss her. That was superbly well done!

Hmmm. Did Dumbledore's portrait organize this?

Great job!
VampriesAreCool chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I just love this... Thanks for sharing.

Some may say it's over done, not I.

Waiting for the next part
Merrily-Macabre chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Hehehe That was awesome. :) Who put Peeves up to it?
notwritten chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I like it. Keep smiling. :-)
toriashley chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I hope you have plans to continue with this story... I liked this first chapter... :)

My guesses for the person to set this up would Dumbledore (either his portrait talking to Peeves or the other brother Dumbledore...for whatever odd reason), Draco, or Ron?...Those are the only blue eyes that come to mind. _

WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE!
Jordina chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Aw that was really cute!
1.1.1.1.nolongerinuse1.1.1.1 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011