Reviews for Wings revamped
GloomyFenris chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Hi again, I know you didn't write this one but I want to share my opinion of it anyway.

The approach she made of Chiaki's relationship with both guardians is quite interesting, because she starts with the paring everyone ships and moves from there to GoxChi, making it clear they were in love all along.
I love the way Goki was depicted and the ending was great. Zenki was in character all along too.

I appreciate your comments at the end where you corrected some common errors, like the fact it's "Ozunu" not "Ozuno". Which is a mistake I used to make thinking it was the same, but after I met you, I understood the right spelling was Ozunu.

I had to make a google search for the word "Doushite" since I didn't know what it meant. I have a notion of the meaning of most of the japanese words used in your fics though.
Uzumaki Naruto chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
The fic is pretty original but full of emotion, personally I believe Goki and Chiaki are meant to be together so there's no surprise if I were here supporting this , great job girl!
Iespan chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Another sweet fic featuring Goki and Chiaki, the bond between these two is so strong that hardly can anything break them apart. I like the outset and ending of this oneshot,beautiful and for sharing.
L chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
True love born from hardship, mutual understanding and trust.*thumbup* Write more soon!
CallmeBAka chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This oneshot is I can't seem to understand why the fans left out such a incredible character as Goki, the guy cares more about the others than himself and I have not a doubt about his power b/c this is the comrade of .I support this relationship too as it was born from friendship,mutual affection,trust,a firm base if you ask me, and because his heart is precious the blue guy won't hurt a single living creature let alone those he cares for,and Chiaki seems to be at the top of the for writing.
Hot chick chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Cute one-shot. I've always had the impression that Zenki isn't suitable for Chiaki at , Goki's the best guy whom anyone would easily fall in love with.
Saeki-Yagami chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Oh, my... It took me a while, but finally... I've read this one-shot fic and couldn't be more astounded. It was very, very well written. I wish I knew how to read and write Japanese so I could enjoy the original text, but anyway... You did a fantastic job with the translation, my friend!

I loved how the atmosphere was set up. She succeeded while bringing to life each character's traits. Chaiaki definitely changed her point of view towards Goki. I only have one small complaint: I dislike using (Or reading) the "flashback" text on a story... The writer is supposed to build the story and take the reader to that flashback without having to point it out. However, it's not that kind of a big deal, hehehehe...

I'm sure that, to this day, 10 years later, Ryuuen Kurai has polished her writing skills to indescribable degrees. I'd be so thrilled to read more of her stories, especially if they're Zenki related.

Congratulations to both of you, girls. I had a great time reading this one-shot fic. Now, I want moarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! xD
Yuna chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Zenki was aired here in Singapore when I was little too, the series is a bit of nostalgia to me bc I love its story though it would be cooler if we can read its manga in English.*sigh* I like listening to Zenki songs and I love this song from the start, it gives me so many emotion and speaking of this, it fits Goki and Chiaki well. I love Zenki's wildness and Goki's tenderness, they're just so cool...
Rurifula chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I think this couple is for the nice work!;)