Reviews for Riku's Destiny
xXNevermoreO.OXx chapter 10 . 11/20/2012
This is delicious!
DawnsGrace chapter 10 . 11/19/2011
*Sobs and wipes tears away*

So bueatiful every asspect of these drabbles so amazing! I lovveedd the little cute banter at the end perfect! I made my own SoraxRiku fluf but not as good as yours!

I'm sad it ended *goes and checks out other stories!*
Bookstruck Chords chapter 9 . 10/20/2011
Short as always. But powerful.

I swear I winced when Riku said, "Haven't you done enough to me?" And then I got sad when he told Sora that he was losing everything, and all Sora did was stand there with an unreadable look on his face. Honestly, these two... *sigh*

Angst is everywhere. I like it! :)

Daidai Rarabai

(take care.)
Bookstruck Chords chapter 8 . 10/6/2011
Hi, I found you through the Forums on Gaia. *laugh* Daidai Rarabai, both known as Daidai Rarabai on and on Gaia, here at your service And there's nothing wrong with shamelessly advertising your own story. *shifty eyed* I'll get off my lazy rear end and advertise my own works one day. (But not anytime soon, I'm happy being unknown but for the few mature, kind readers, those who don't demand and whine and ask shallow questions about what I write.)

I like your writing in this fanfic, it's short and simple and to-the-point. It's raw. It has feeling. You don't distract the reader with meaningless purple prose. I also like how you delve into the mind and heart of Riku. Little by little, you show us different aspects of him. I think you've captured his true character. :)

...I found a couple of typos, but nothing that ruins the overall feeling of a chapter. You can easily go back and edit them out.

Daidai Rarabai

(take care.)
MarshaDecamiro chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I saw this on Gaia...I like it! It's good!
DawnsGrace chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Hey there!

I lovveee writing about Riku too! he so amazing to write about with all his ups and downs, I wrote some Riku based stories as well you can go check out! Keep up the good writing and I know what you mean about the word count!

Bye for now,