Reviews for Subway Trouble
Jason chapter 13 . 9/30
I don't think new chapters are coming
anytime soon, just look at when it was
last updated. The author's likely having
arist's block. I get that all the time, but not
writing,it's drawing. I just draw fanart of
some character I like, including Hilbert
and Hilda. Cool story though.
your stories are verry good
Pearlmoondream chapter 13 . 9/26
Pearlmoondream chapter 11 . 9/26
Yes please beat yourself and continue the story *puppy dog eyes* (but don't thank me for reviewing and it you HAVE TO, then continue the story)
AngelxNight chapter 13 . 8/6
-Casually walks to the Pokemon company office building in Minato Japan and threatens owner with a dirty sock if they don't publish this fanfic-
Kirumi chapter 13 . 7/7
I hope you can update this awesome fanfic!w it's been so long since the new chapter. The story is so nice and I'm beginning to ship Hilda and Hilbert even more XD This is a really good Chessshipping story ( I've been searching for ages for a fanfic for Chessshipping ) and I couldn't stop reading when I found your fanfic () I hope you'll continue writing this story!
AngelicDreams chapter 13 . 6/29
I feel like I actually like this story better than the Pokemon manga version with Hilbert and Hilda. It appeals to the common manga/anime appeal of most "otakus". It doesn't rush things, and it doesn't have too much fluff. I'm surprised you aren't a legit certified author by now. ;P
YOURBIGGESTFAN chapter 1 . 5/30
OMG! can you please update this story is sooo good! PLEASE! I love your work it is amazing.
Ehesister chapter 13 . 2/15
What an awesome, amazing story! I love your plot and I think their should be more Hilda x Hilbert fanfictions out there, ones like yours. I planning to write one myself based off my favorite movie! I'm looking forward for the next chapter, I have been for a year but I don't care how longs it takes! I'll keep waiting even if it's 1,000 years later! (Hmm wouldn't I be dead by then? Meh I'll still wait!) Look I know how life can be hard and busy, trust me it happened to me several times. When ever you can or want, feel free to update, you'll make someone's day! (Like mine :3) But no pressure, take all the time you need!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/25/2014
I really hope you continue this story! I understand if your life is hectic and you just don't have enough time to write, but please don't abandon this fanfiction!

The plot is beautiful and the writing style even more so-leagues better than anything I could ever write. Your characters are so funny and there are many moments I can relate to. Hilbert is such a sweetheart (why doesn't he exist in real life?!) and I love the dynamic between him and Hilda.

The romance senses are so cute and sweet; I always get excited when I read them. And the fact that your plot arcs revolve around the subway is really cool and unique. It adds a twist I've never seen before in a fanfiction.

You are a wonderful author and this is probably one of the best fanfictions I've ever read, if not already the best. Keep up the good work!
guest chapter 13 . 10/13/2014
Please update! I love this story so much. It is really well written, too. Also, there aren't many chessshipping stories. So please update! I have been checking up on your story everyday since the day you updated chapter 6. And I am tired of waiting.
I usually don't give reviews so you should be honored.
And you should start working on the other chessshipping story you had in mind.
Here you can have 12 cookies..if you update I will give you 560 cookies and 200 cheesecakes.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Please update! This is probably the only good chess shipping story around that is longer than a couple of chapters.
Most of the time I see ferriswheelshipping. :(
Guest chapter 13 . 6/17/2014
Why did you stop
Guest chapter 13 . 4/19/2014
Can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/17/2014