Reviews for Subway Trouble
Next chapterrrrrrr!
Pls pls pls make Hilda confess pls pls pls
Assassinman456 chapter 13 . 8/9
I absolutely adore this series so much-but I need a chapter 14 in my life. We all need it.
AquaStarBunny chapter 13 . 7/6
Hey i just finished reading the 13th chapter. This is awesome! I really hope you do continue it because this isn't disappointing at all.
Renshiro chapter 13 . 4/19
I love the story and the characters. Could you please make the next chapter? Can't wait!
Skyline179 chapter 13 . 2/17
...im actually, just,sad at the update time of this. could you calm this reader down from screaming, crying and rocking them self to sleep by updating,plz? i know u might have writers block, forgetting about this fic, or even just having personal things right now, but i honestly beg of you, if ur stuck we'll give you ideas, but please just dont leave this, this is one of my first times reading chesshipping w/ black and white, and i dont wanna give up on this one, ill keep you favorited,followed,sometimes reviewed and especially re-reading this many times, but plz i hate saying this to you authors and im pretty sure u seen this enough times, even gotten tired of it, and this review may not matter to you, but really...
you left it like this, i really want to see what happens next, when i started reading i kinda knew this would happen, it always did, i read no matter when these fics were updated, it was never complete, always hanging off on a well written part, leaving me to beg for updates here in review section even though few would read this, just like now, honestly im trying to not make completing this fic seem like a burden to you, but when you have time...will you complete this fic...? to stop the sadness,well caused my this fic( IM REALLY SORRY!) in me? ...i would like that,tons :'(
thank you if you fulfill my desire to see what happens, and even thanks to you if you even try reading this and not completing this fanfic, so really,honestly... again,thanks
Mizhera chapter 13 . 1/16
Now, it's our turn to beg, Ms. Author! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't leave this fic unfinished. I just recently found this story and it is really good. But when I read its last update, I was really discouraged. It's been almost 3 years now and I know we don't have the right to demand for an update coz I pretty much understand that you have many other priorities in life but please don't forget this one. It had already really grown into me and it pains me to know that there's a huge possibility that this fic will just be left undone. Please do update soon. We'll still be waiting. Toodles! :D
Erika chapter 13 . 1/7
i have a feeling you won't ever update again, it's like 2016 already and the last time you updated was 2013, but if you ever get the chance can you please update again :)
Nate Zuki chapter 13 . 12/27/2015
I really like your work! I found it yesterday at around 11 at night, and read up until 4. I don't even mind it, I love it! I really hope you update soon. I'm just in love with this fanfic!
Random PokeFan chapter 13 . 11/10/2015
Hello author, I've reached chapter 11 and it has a really good cliffhanger. I started reading your fanfic 2 days ago and I'm addicted like hell to your story, its really good! Please update the story ASAP because I need moar! Moar! MOARAAAAAAAAARRRRRR!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2015
Hello author, been reading your work now and its really good. I liked it very much, your way of describing stuff is good, also about trivial stuff is pretty details. Thanks for writing this!
And for the critics, well its just my opinion but to me, it feels weird for me to see a harsh words in this fanfic dunno why, its just an opinion anyway.
Jason chapter 13 . 9/30/2015
I don't think new chapters are coming
anytime soon, just look at when it was
last updated. The author's likely having
arist's block. I get that all the time, but not
writing,it's drawing. I just draw fanart of
some character I like, including Hilbert
and Hilda. Cool story though.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/29/2015
your stories are verry good
Pearlmoondream chapter 13 . 9/26/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE OR ELSE I WON'T BE ABLE TO SLEEP TONIGHT!
Pearlmoondream chapter 11 . 9/26/2015
Yes please beat yourself and continue the story *puppy dog eyes* (but don't thank me for reviewing and it you HAVE TO, then continue the story)
PokePanda03 chapter 13 . 8/6/2015
-Casually walks to the Pokemon company office building in Minato Japan and threatens owner with a dirty sock if they don't publish this fanfic-