Reviews for A Beautiful Thing
Hamilyn chapter 12 . 1/21/2015
Great story. Sorry I didn't get to reviewing this until like...yikes three (?) years later :o You've probably moved on from CH by now but if you do find the time to finish this I'd love to read it! I want to find out if Debbie gets her just deserts or not :)
notactiveaccount12 chapter 12 . 9/3/2012
How has it taken me THIS long to realise there were 9 chapters of this story that I hadn't read?! AHHHHH! silly silly me! hahaha

FANTASTIC WRITING! The whole story has me intrigued and on the edge of my seat- and well who doesn't love reading a few little Nick&Jen moments here and there? hehehe. You've built up so much tension it's crazy. Wonderfully done!

please tell me you've got more to this story- I need to know what happens! haha

RedYellowPinkGreen chapter 12 . 11/15/2011
Great to read another chapter from you! Looking forward to more!

I know what you mean though, it's hard to keep the fandom going for a show that's no longer on the air. Glad there's still a few people still writing!
Mash17 chapter 12 . 11/13/2011
'Tis Marvelous, and I'm sorry that I've not review earlier.

Your characters are so well developed that I feel that I'm right in there with them!
marlza chapter 11 . 10/27/2011
So happy to see an update, I've been looking forward to it and it was worth waiting for. Love the different story lines, the murder, Debbie Pellman and how Nick and Jen handle the situation plus the reaction from Duncan. Can't wait to see how it all comes together.
Hamilyn chapter 10 . 10/9/2011
Glad Jen went to see Nick and they renewed their understanding. Great update. Looking forward to more.
marlza chapter 10 . 10/9/2011
Nice and fluffy, just right. Hope Nick pulls himself together and stands up for himself against Debbie "the cow" Pellman. Loving the story, can't wait for another update.
Wiggle34 chapter 10 . 10/9/2011
WOW thanks for the update. So sad it was a short one I so wanted more. Good work
Hamilyn chapter 9 . 10/6/2011
Good update. Look frward to more.
Hamilyn chapter 8 . 9/30/2011
Don't worry about "lack of fluff" this story is perfect! I know you'll put those cute moments in when it's appropriate.

Love the mateship between Matt and Nick I think that's exactly how he would have been...supportive. I doubt Debbie's allegations will fly with the seniors either but it's bad because as Matt says he has to follow protocol. Lying little b***h.

Terrific story. Really looking forward to the next part!
Hamilyn chapter 7 . 9/30/2011
This Debbie Pellman is very bad news! Nick should have gone to Matt straight away methinks! Anyway now that Jen knows Debbie Pellman will probably have a run for her money!

This story is so well written. It's great! Well done.
Hamilyn chapter 6 . 9/30/2011
Oooh I didn't like Debbie before now I really don't like her! This story is very good. I'm really enjoying it!
Hamilyn chapter 5 . 9/30/2011
Gosh it's scary how well you're writing this psycho. This story is excellent. I know I'm going to be on tenterhooks waiting for the next bit after you get back from your travels!
Wiggle34 chapter 8 . 9/29/2011
Thanks for the update, have a good time away and I do hope we get some updates while you are away :)
marlza chapter 8 . 9/29/2011
What a bitch, hopefully Matt sees right through her lies. Hope the rest of the team give her the hard time that she deserves, I would love to see Allie rip into her when she hears what is going on. Love the angle of the story!