Reviews for Quiet
Cammie Cassia Chase chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Adorable.
-Cam
CeffylGwyn chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHA That. Was. The. Best. Ever. Ehehehe it's just SO Becker! I hate it when people do that :P (and it's so cute the way you wrote it too :P eheheheheheh)
WhatsyourDream chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Ok so I love this story its just so...Becker! Btw all the Jess/Becker stories you write are awesome!
primevalyank chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This is wonderful hilarious fluffiness... Loved it!
Captain Fedo chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I've never even seen Tangled and I loved this story, classic Becker, just trying to make sense of Disney
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
LOL!

BEST-FANFIC-EVER!

'Dies from laughter'

Keep up the great work!
Shandy777 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Ah, this was adorable! I'm so glad my sister told me about you and your love for Jess/Becker, because these two are absolutely adorable together!

I'm so upset that they didn't put these two together at the end of Primeval!
Office Romance chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Becker and Eugene Fitzherbert in the same story? It cannot get any better! Absolutely loved this!
phoebenpiper chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I laughed all the way through this! I can TOTALLY see Becker criticising the security, etc. And I love the whole "proportionate to how much he's like a Disney character" thing - that's so Jess! Thanks for a fun story. :)
LianaDare8 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I couldn't stop laughing! XD
ShootingTigers chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I laughed throughout this whole thing. Becker and Jess watching Tangled? I don't think it gets any better than that. Their banter was perfect and I love how Becker compared himself to Shang- I'm glad I'm not the only one who made that connection! xD
Tibbins chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Haha love it :P You just made my favourite disney film even Becker ;)
Kuesel72 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
That was hysterical, the giggling even got my husbands attention from the next room ;) Well done!
RileyAnders chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Are you serious? That's so hilarious!
jo chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
ahahaaa :D i loved this! :)

and the last 2 sentences were legendary :) 3