Reviews for Conversation Hearts
KazMack chapter 8 . 9/2/2006
wicked story! love it
spanishlove chapter 8 . 7/21/2005
I love how you got Ed and Carol together I epascailly loved the ending Keep it up.
justme10012001 chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
I just love this story! It holds up just as well as when I first read it two years ago! You've written such wonderful Ed/Carol stories. Have you considered posting some of your others here? They're split into so many parts at the other venue. And now some of the parts have been deleted, so reading them is doubly frustrating.

You're a really talented writer. Keep it up!
ShipperChicklet chapter 8 . 4/8/2003
yeah i'm too lazy to log in but i'm usin my name anyways. it was a great story! hehe write more lol
f.f. lindy chapter 7 . 3/6/2003
I've never tried my hand at an Ed fic, and most likely never will ut his is the best on I've ever had the pleasure of reading. You really have the dialoge down. some writers just write the way that evrryone talks, but you really found the individuaity of each characers speech. It makes a fic so much better when it sounds authentic, and this deffiently did. i relly enjoyed reading it.
The Wanlorn chapter 8 . 11/25/2002
I loved this story! It was awesome! Hey, didn't last Wednesday's episode suck? Hmm...I think I'll write a better ending ot it...

Oh no! I'm rambling again! Anywho, I loved this. It was wicked sweet! Did you write anyothers?
nesjo chapter 8 . 6/8/2002
excellent story :) worth the read :D
sje chapter 8 . 5/28/2002
Okay, I'm glad you got Carol and Ed together-but it was really really fluffy! Like a little too much fluff! But, you did treat Dennis like the jerk he is, so i can forgive you for the fluff.
allibabab chapter 8 . 5/14/2002
Ahhhh! I...but...you...they...I...AHHHH! It's over? All over? Forever? And ever? Are you sure?

You are soooo good at Ed fics! PLEASE, please, pLeAsE write more of them!

You know how I asked you to write that fic about Diane and Warren? I still want you to do that! I mean, you've obviously got down most of the characters on Ed, so I'm sure it would be a perfectly wonderful fic...anyway, aren't you so mad that now Diane is with Mark? I mean, come on...that kiss in the church definitely did not look like it was 'forced'...in fact, I think it looked very natural and RIGHT. Diane belongs with Warren, not Mark. I mean, I know they're doing it because we've got to have some sort of conflict with Warren again, but seriously...come on! Not with his relationship with Diane!...okay, deep breaths...I'm done ranting...sorry to include this into your review...anyway...

I CANNOT wait for another Ed story...or for that matter, another ANY fic...do you watch Gilmore Girls? I seem to remember you saying that in your Bio...but I'm not sure that was you...anyway, if you do, write an L/L!

Regardless of what you write, you can count on me for a review. You've got me hooked!

Fran chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
Good story. I hope you continue writing these stories. Everyone wants Carol

to be with Ed but Carol. I don't understand why they aren't together.

Good work and keep it up.
LadyRogue007 chapter 6 . 5/3/2002
I like it
allibabab chapter 2 . 5/3/2002
Hi! I know I just reviewed about two minutes ago, but I forgot to ask you something...after you're done with this fic, are you going to do more Ed stories? Can I make a suggestion for one? I mean, I don't have any sort of plot or anything like that, but maybe do something about Warren and Diane...lol...did you see that episode where he kissed her in the church? Ahhh! Oh my gosh, it was really, really sweet, and now I just want the two of them to get married or something. That would be just excellent! So...yea, if you felt up to it, write one with Warren/Diane pairing! lol...and if you don't (and maybe even if you do), eventually, I think I might write one like that too. So yea...

I love this fic!

allibabab chapter 6 . 5/3/2002
Lovely lovely lovely! Hehehehe...I loved how they both thought that they weren't good enough for the other...that was sweet! And how when they walked away he had his arm around her - simple, romantic...you know! *giggle*! Continue soon, woman! I can't wait to see the next update!

Jara chapter 3 . 5/2/2002
Great story! I can't wait to find out how this ends so please update soon )
allibabab chapter 5 . 4/30/2002
and? And? AND? What happens? Ahhh! I love this, continue soon!