Reviews for Under The Moonlight : Drabbles
missmetric chapter 13 . 10/25/2011
Yay chocolate!

I wish I had something more intelligent to say beyond "Dis wuz gud", but today, I'm afraid, exhaustion has robbed me of all eloquence or critical thinking ability.
umeRi87 chapter 13 . 10/25/2011
that was soooo sweet and well written (2 typos, but WHATEVER, it happens) So now, I'm just going to reivew every chapter 1) because they're TOTALLY AWESOME (ha, avpm/s ref) and 2) I get sweets! :D
DarkDramaLady chapter 13 . 10/25/2011
Why are all your stories good, and then in the authors note, there are mistakes? Just wondering.

Lovely chapter. Love how you portrayed Remus, you captured him perfectly. Good job :)
NymphadoraTonks-RemusLupin chapter 12 . 10/25/2011
Haha funny :D
MoonyLovesNiff chapter 12 . 10/24/2011
Hahaha. I loved this chapter especially the 'I dont think you want to go there, Nymphadora' part. Yum, werewolf shaped cookies.
missmetric chapter 12 . 10/24/2011
I have the same argument with my boyfriend a lot.

He calls me by a name I hate and I end up calling him all sorts of awful things in return.

It's kinda cute in a sickening way.

Naturally, I love it when these two do it too. _
DCdreamer55 chapter 12 . 10/24/2011
Man! I want a werewolf cookie, darn should of reviewed! Great job by the way, update soon :)
DarkDramaLady chapter 12 . 10/24/2011
Nickname war, awsome :)

You are very welcome :)
umeRi87 chapter 12 . 10/24/2011
AWESOME I GET MORE COOKIES! and I can't keep up with you! You update waaaaay more than I do! (lol, it doesn't help that I'm on hiatus) So, this nickname war was hilarious, and...yea! I hope my previous review comes through soon :)
umeRi87 chapter 11 . 10/24/2011
AAAAWH :) So, I def think you should do a name competition... :) Ha, my idea, so I get first submission! Mwahaha :D

Girl: Niamh (Irish for brightness; radiance - pronounced NEEV or NEE-uv)

Boy: Aoi (Irish for poetic inspiration; learning - pronounced EYE or EE)

and coolio :) tardis-shaped cookies...that's the time-travely thing from Doctor Who riiiight? Or have I lost my mind? :D
NymphadoraTonks-RemusLupin chapter 11 . 10/24/2011
Jeej, she's pregnant again :)

I don't care if it are not drabbles anymore. One-shots are pretty fine :D
MoonyLovesNiff chapter 11 . 10/23/2011
Aww, I love Remus/Tonks fluff. Tardis shaped cookies! YAY!
MoonyLovesNiff chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
My favourite chapter!
missmetric chapter 11 . 10/23/2011
Mmm... Tardis cookies.

This was a great little moment. :)

I hope we get some continuation of this, see where things go with the littlun'.
DarkDramaLady chapter 11 . 10/23/2011