Reviews for Those Who Run
Broweyesandhair chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Love it!
TheOkWriter chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
of course wally wasn't the main character in infinite crisis he was still kid flash.
x chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
great story!
Nazoshinwa chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Dangit! Thanks for the tear jerker! Q_Q I was reading fun stories then all the sudden halfway through this I'm bawling my eyes out like the world ended, great work and two thumbs up to the story!
iAmTofu chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
YES, someone finally wrote about this. I loved it and I was silently hoping
Taisi chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
The first time I saw DWF, I was LOSING MY MIND. I did NOT handle it with grace, I was at my friend's house with her computer in my lap, sort of freaking the hell out. At first it was "OMG WALLY IS SO BAMF LOOK AT THIS" then it quickly became "Wh...No... No! NO, WALLY! WALLY!"

God, but when his voice drifted back to them so dreamily- "It's calling me home..." I just- I don't even.

I loved the scene you added with Barry. My heart clenched when Wally blurted out "I missed you..."
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Loveed it. And there's a book about Barry?
Kyer chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Graphic Audio productions are the best audio books ever. Get Flash: Stop Motion for some great Wally moments.

Ugh...Yeah, but if you think that Wally was lacking in COIE don't even bother with the comic books since 2009. Sure, Barry gave Wally a bit of praise in one panel of Flash: Rebirth, but after that? It was like Dan Didio (the jerk) commented during a convention "Wally who?" You barely saw Wally at all let alone as a Flash and only once with Barry where he heaped a bit of non-canonical-until-then praise on The Sainted One that went way beyond what it should have. Don't even get me started on his total snubbing of Wally during Flashpoint or the fact that his new universe doesn't even allow for the existence of his nephew past, present, or future. Apparently, DC is only allowing Wally to live and breath as a pale version of himself in that Young Justice cartoon where he's a self-centered jerk. Think JL season one where the only thing Wally did in each episode was flirt and mess up.

God...I'm ranting yet again...the fan nerd rage fires refuse to die. It may well take me years to get over what DC has wrought.