Reviews for Twisted Pleasure
7Worlds chapter 9 . 2/3/2014
This is so good, I don't know what else to say! I can't say I knew what I was getting into when I started to read this, but it has way proceeded my expectations. I love when you find well written and well-plotted stories like this on here! :)
Guest chapter 27 . 11/11/2012
This is such an amazing story, but the cliffhanger is torturing me!
I NEED A SEQUEL!
Snarkyhero chapter 27 . 9/10/2012
This is by far the most interesting DuCaine fanfic I've ever had the pleasure to read, thank you so much for this amazing story. You got me on the edge of my seat, I couldn't stop reading it until I reached the last chapter. This fic is really that addictive. I will definitely put it on my favourite list and I would love to read a sequel of it, maybe the one with Horatio and Calleigh finally have their happy ending. :D
vicodinmd chapter 27 . 9/10/2012
It wasn't over, rite? Please tell me that you're planning to write a sequel for this... *puppy eyes*
Krystylanne chapter 27 . 8/3/2012
This was one of the most interesting FanFics that have read. Not only did you maintain your plot of the story, but you managed to spin a number of other smaller, but heart-catching plots. Your ability to describe things so intricately, made waiting for the next chapters almost unbareable
I truly enjoyed this ,very readable FanFic/
Thank you for your time and work.
half-breed-demon-fox chapter 27 . 8/1/2012
Fantastic reading. I love the ending. I honestly wasn't expecting that. I'm so glass that there are still ducain story out there that are well wroth reading. I would actually like to read a sequel to this, maybe when the kid is a teenage and he meets his dad(that would be a twist). Though its totally up to you. I just hope that you keep the lovely writing. Can't wait for your next story.
Thanks again!
C. S. Tolkien chapter 27 . 7/31/2012
You forgot to changed to Complete.
Pinkyster chapter 27 . 7/31/2012
Sad ending in deed, however not all stories have a happy ending.. I can see why Horatio did what he did, not happy about the fact that he will never know his son, but that is something that just might have to be. My heart certainly broke for him, maybe he can move on with Nat although I am still a true DuCainer LOL...

Jen
ElaineiAMaddison chapter 27 . 7/31/2012
Ahhh! I nearly had a coronary reading the last bit about how the love was over and he would no longer fall prey to his heart! I loved how you worded that Horatio was now 'treading in the fringes of her life'! Amazing chapter! Loved every single word! It struck me with surprise actually! Hope to see another chapter very soon! :)
ElislinCSI chapter 27 . 7/31/2012
I so wanted cal and h to be together!
However still enjoy the drama you've created :)
ajay1960 chapter 27 . 7/31/2012
I HAVE ENJOYED YOUR STORY,SO MUCH, IT WAS A GREAT ENDING, AS WELL. HOPE TO SEE SOMETHING FROM YOU, REAL SOON,
ajay1960 chapter 26 . 7/31/2012
WOW, I WAS WONDERING WHEN THIS WOULD HAPPEN! HORATIO WILLNEVER LET HER GO NOW, GREAT CHAPTER, I LOVE YOUR STORY!
Lieutenant Caine chapter 27 . 7/31/2012
Speed I cannot express how proud I am of you for having the determination to finish this story in spite of everything you've come up against. Many other writers would have given up long ago.

The story ended in a believable manner. Eventually Calleigh had to see the insanity of continuing with Horatio. It may not have been the fairy tale ending that some wanted but it was the right ending.

Well done my dear friend.
It was an honor to be a small part of your creation,

Lieutenant Caine
ElislinCSI chapter 26 . 7/11/2012
Oh my god! This is turning into something i wasnt expecting... But im LOVING IT!
Cant wait for more :)
Guest chapter 26 . 7/6/2012
OH NO! TALK ABOUT A LITTLE COMPLICATION!
REALLY LOVING YOUR STORY,