Reviews for Oil and Water
Dr34ming chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
Gwyneth and Alistair are equally amazing in this! I love their banter, and how Gwyneth really looks and acts like your stereotypical poncy noble! :D WRITE MORE!
Gaspode chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
I'm having so much fun reading this. Alistair and Gwyneth bounce off each other wonderfully. I can actually see how they can become friends, despite their arguing.

Their first meeting is hysterically funny. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall there and I can imagine Gwyneth looking like a Peacock amongst pigeons. For some reason Alistair's reaction makes me think of Monty Pythons 'Constitutional Peasant'.

"...now that I've gotten to know you a bit more, I'm pretty sure no one would purposely touch you. It's not so different from snuggling up to a bush full of nettles!" Ah, wonderful.

Aside from all that you've captured Alistair perfectly, I can almost hear him talking. He's actually quite sarcastic in the game, even without the influence of a Gwyneth, but for some reason people seem to forget that.

Gwyneth may not be entirely likeable but she's very entertaining. Reading this it's actually quite sad to know that this budding partnership got so ruined by marriage.
vauseisboss chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
Yay! Another G/A drabble. ;D I don't think I'll ever stop enjoying the interactions between A/G (as dysfunctional and gut wrenching as they've been lately), this drabble also made me think of the old saying 'the more things change...' and how it applies to them perfectly. XD

And looks like the wide eyed and pouty lips expression has been able to disarm Alistair and soften him up towards Gwyn from the very beginning. Heh.

Loving the Noble/Morrigan bits! You know it would have been *love at first sight* with those two if him and Gwyneth weren't paired up for life. :P
InkiBlinkiPinki chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
Dear god they are beyond dysfunctional! But I love them soooooo much! They're way too entertaining to not enjoy ) I'm also loving Morrigan's interactions w/ Noble. He has such great personality it's like dealing w/ a small child... A deadly small child ) Anyway, looking forward to the future installments! It'll be interesting to see Gwyn's reaction to the Allistair/Leliana romance. Not that she cares but since she made the comparison in the main story about how their (Gwyn & Allistair's) "interactions" pale in comparison to that of Alistair's and Leliana's ... well, she obviously gave some interest since she made note of it lol Anywho, great job as always and take care!
Lady Urquentha chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
Lol, well, this is a different perspective on the Alistair/fem!Warden relationship. Definitely going to keep looking out for more chapters!
debrutsid chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
one thing popped into my head when I finished reading this, snippet. HA!

Great short, keep em coming
Jaffa Snakes chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Heheh, is it bad that I really enjoy the childish bickering? I'm so glad you're writing these drabbles, loving Ali & Gwyn as I do, it's all good to see more from them and at a more simple time...y'know...when all they had to do was fight for survival, and overthrow a national hero. :P

I really like Alistair's first impression of her, is her resemblance to Andraste, followed swiftly by his correction of that impression. Had to laugh at that. And felt so sorry for him in the second bit, with two shrieking women and a vicious dog at him! That's the last thing you need when you've just woken up. Before Leliana joined them, he must have been ready to write the "fairer sex" off altogether!

I really can't wait for more of these :D