Reviews for Take My Hand
Nessa1390 chapter 17 . 3/25/2013
Love this! Will you be continuing or has this been abandoned?
acciojubjubbird chapter 17 . 9/16/2012
I love doctor!Blaine companion!Kurt stories, and this is REALLY good. I loved Jack and the New New York parts especially. Are you going to continue?
anderpson chapter 17 . 3/25/2012
I love this so much!
LBQIO chapter 17 . 3/24/2012
yay novice hame!

Love the chapter!
SOMEONE WHO NEEDS MORE PLEASE chapter 16 . 2/5/2012
Oh how I've missed this story. ;u;''

I do understand that life easily gets in the way though, so honey, just keep on writing and at least I will be extremely happy every time you update!

This chapter was GREAT, I sit here legit fangirling - again the kiss was ecdfhawqivfqwa;; i don't have words, and the hinting about Kurt's future? Magnificent.

I also love how you incooperate a little bit of angst in it, because well - it wouldn't be doctor who (or glee, actually) without a bit of angst, would it? You've done it very tastefully though, I'm not weeping my eyes out (yet), but enough to make me feel all tingly and sad for the doctor ;u;''

Lastly I just wanted to say I loved Kurt crying at Defying Gravity - I'd love for him to tell the Doctor about the full extent of his harrasment some day because idk I don't think Kurt gets enough compassion for these things (the bullying, the homophobia) except from obviously Blaine - and here Doctor!Blaine.

LBQIO chapter 16 . 2/4/2012
Misha-Criss-Colfer chapter 10 . 2/4/2012
Hi! I really like this so far! Please don't take this the wrong way, because what I'm about to say makes me sound like a smart ass... In Salem, around the time of the Witch Trials, the gallows were actually just nooses hanging from a tree branch and they made the accused climb on the backside of a ladder to their death. Please know I'm just trying to help you! I really hate when I make people mad at me because of something I said.
singing like blue chapter 16 . 2/4/2012
Kurt becomes an actor one day *in a singsong voice* that is so cool
LBQIO chapter 15 . 1/31/2012
lewarblers chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
I just found this fic and I love it so far and I never review mind chapters but I just wanted to tell you how much I squealed to the fact that I am from Wales! When you said 'shopping' All I could picture was John Lewis Center in Cardiff.. Anyway, I shall carry on!
singing like blue chapter 15 . 1/31/2012
when i was reading the line that says without you, rachel sang without you as i was listening to the glee version of without you so that was really weird...

anyways, great chapter! im looking forward to the next one!
LBQIO chapter 14 . 12/31/2011
Kathy Jones chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
Well I have to say I think this is brilliant. I couldn't say for sure whethe anything is wrong or not but I think the story is charming and brilliant and I don't really notice as much of the history because I'm so enthralled with the story. Wonderful job. I can't wait to read on!
LBQIO chapter 13 . 12/15/2011
ScribblingsOfTheInsane chapter 13 . 12/15/2011

So this was very good! I just caught up with what i'd missed! Is this what you were going to send me last night? I messaged you back when I came online, but i think you'd gone by then, i'm sorry! Looks like you didn't need my help or Beta-ing skills anyway... In the mean time the shameless fluff in this chapter is adorable! :) Have I told you today how much I love you?

As usual, an excellent chapter! 3