Reviews for Who Is That Girl?
Ro chapter 10 . 6/11/2014
Awwwwwwww so cute
BrittanaForeverX chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
Cute. Awesome. Sweet Amazing. :) loved it!
natasya chapter 10 . 10/27/2013
Hi your story is light. I like it. And I love Brittany and Finn's friendship. I love stories where Finn has a good relation with Brittana. He was a good kid. Specially now. RIP Cory.
Z87da chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
Reread this fic and love it again!
A sequel would go nicely with this fic. That wld be awesome!
singlevow chapter 10 . 8/2/2012
Hey, I know I'm a little late but I just came across this fic and it was adorable! I loved it! You did a good job!
PazuzuGodking chapter 10 . 3/3/2012
This was very quick and while I would normally say it seemed rush, I think the sped up story fits well with what it is. :)
wkgreen chapter 10 . 12/23/2011
It was a lovely ending! Thanks for sharing. :)
guillen chapter 10 . 12/14/2011
this was a beautiful fic, really.
crazyfornaya chapter 10 . 12/14/2011
While I was sad that it ended, it was a good ending too. Britt was kinda hot sticking up for San like that. I hope that you might write a sequel to this or even a new one, I would gladly read it! :)
LunarMiko07 chapter 10 . 12/13/2011
Thanks for the story! Good stuff!
Dancerslife95 chapter 10 . 12/13/2011
You're welcome lol. Nice ending. Kinda sad it ended tho.
Dani2606 chapter 10 . 12/13/2011
Well, on the one hand I'm supersad that this story is over :(. But on the other hand this last chapter was AMAZING - not only the ending ;), but also Brittany standing up for Santana was superhot - and if you're writing another Brittana fic soon I'm a happy camper ;). Can't wait for your next story :D!
Dancerslife95 chapter 8 . 12/8/2011
Omg at first I thought this story was goin to be bad just by reading the title but damnnn I was SO WRONG! Anyway great story so far, I'm enjoying I hope you don't lose interest in writing it. :)
LunarMiko07 chapter 9 . 12/7/2011
Cute story so far. And yay no more boyfriend in the picture! Looking forward to more chapters. )
homobo362 chapter 9 . 12/7/2011
i LOVE this! :D i started reading this on my phone before i went to school this morning... But unfortunately i had to stop because my classes started... So for the rest of the day I was like eagerly waiting for school to end so that i could get home and read the rest of this MAGNIFICIENT story! :D i really like the plot.. Coz it's in Brittany's point of view and that's sort of rare coz usually most Brittana stories are in Santana's point of view... Well the ones that i read anyway.. Lol! anywayz... Great job! You're a talented writer :) keep up this awesomeoness of a story! :) update soon please! :D