Reviews for Jetfire, Jetstorm and Jetlight
BlueMoon37 chapter 12 . 8/22/2014
You know you can make a shot about how jetstorm and jetfire feel that jetlight is their brother finding out that he's their brother.

I can of had a story idea for jetfire and jetstorm a few days ago, I put them in the TFM and give them a human sister from the real world and turn her into a transformer slowly. Give her own allspark key. The other transformers don't know who they are and don't know that the girl know about them and what will happen. Oh and her brothers don't want her in this world transformers war after she almost had a sparkattack from their world war.
Playdohg chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
A good theme song for him is 'radioactive' by imagine dragons
Prowl's-fangirl chapter 12 . 8/24/2013
Aw so sweet i love it
Autobot Slipstream chapter 12 . 8/5/2013
I loved this story. Jetlight just sounds so cute!
Layra chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
Please update more chapter soon, I want to know what happen next with
kcrb0202 chapter 5 . 12/15/2011
You are doing awesome on this story
kcrb0202 chapter 4 . 12/15/2011
Poor Jetlight
kcrb0202 chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
Awesome story so far
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 12 . 9/22/2011
AAAAAAAWWWWWWW! :D wow, I loved this! aaawwww!
LdyGossamer chapter 12 . 9/21/2011
This was a very sweet story! I loved that the jet twins had a brother. More of a jet trine! I enjoyed reading it.
jenny77739 chapter 12 . 9/21/2011
awsome chapter. i always picture ratchet as the grumpy, scary grandpa and uncle.
TFAArtFreak chapter 12 . 9/21/2011
Me: *squeeing madly* i KNEW it! *runs over, picks up oc and shakes her crazily* i TOLD you! *drops oc and runs around histerically and then trips and falls to the ground foaming on the ground*

oc: hooohhboy...*swaying a little from being shaken*
DreamStoryWeaver chapter 12 . 9/21/2011
DoubleDexterity chapter 11 . 9/20/2011
Aww that was soo cute. I really loved jet light he has such a cute personality. And i'm happy for him since he can stay with his brothers. But what is that thing that ratchet hid behind him. Never mind that I know I'll find out in the next chapter. Good chapter. :)
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 11 . 9/20/2011
*_* did Sentinal just indirectly apoligise? WHOA! this stroy is amazing, and I am looking forward to the next update