Reviews for Waking Up
tunachurro chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Haha, as soon as Roxas said "my Twilight Town" I thought of Inception xD

Actually, I find KH perfect for Inception-esque stories, especially with 3D about xD

Anyway, I couldn't help but smile when Roxas just kissed Sora, too cute!

And when he just kept saying that Sora was waking up, and Sora wanting to stay, I got teary. Ahh.

But yeah. I really like this :)
The Wierd Kid chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Q_Q D-dude. This made me cry. I started when Roxas first kissed Sora and said that he loved him and Now I'm still crying as I'm spamming you with this crappy review. This is such a lovely fanfic and it DEFINATELY deserves more feedback. Just the whole concept in this and the way you worded things n' stuff- it's so goooood. It just brought back memories of how sad I was when I realized that I wouldn't be playing as Roxas anymore in the game. I don't even know why I'm crying. God, I'm so lame.

And will you be mad at me if your story inspires me for a part in my own fanfic? I just had an idea, but it's not like I'll copy any part of your- awesomesauce- story. It's more like one little line of it made me think of something...

lol Anyway, you should put a warning on this like: "Warning: This fic will probably cause tears to formulate in your eyes." (sorry I talk/write a lot. I'll shut up in a sec.) But keep writing cause you're SUPER good at it. I love this fanfic and will definately be re-reading it. Oops, sorry. I'm babbling. XD

- T.W.K.
TheAnnoyingVoice chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I was a little confused in the beginning, but as I read on, it got really interesting and I couldn't stop. If anyone chose to interrupt me, I'd have ignored them. Because I wanted to read right to the end. Have I ever mentioned I really like you writing style and your amazing ideas? If I haven't, well I have now. And I apologize for taking so long to getting around to reveiwing these amazing stories. :D

So, as I was saying, (getting back on track) I really like this story, mainly because you seemed to be following the KH2 story, but you weren't, at the same time. It's like you mentioned at the bottom in your A/N, it's a dream within a dream! Er...maybe. But that's how I'm going to look at it. Either way, it's cool and I loved the little scene where Sora and Roxas got to look at the stars together. Sooo romantic.

Great job on yet another story! I'm excited to see more, and I adore this pairing as much as Akuroku, VanitasxVentus. :D
Boofeh chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I really like this concept. There does seem to be a bit of a time gap between Roxas falling asleep and Sora waking up, doesn't there? And I thought it was very sweet how they actually got to meet each other. I like how you've portrayed Twilight Town for what it really is - just an illusion, where time never moves and nothing really happens. I remember always being confused in the games when Roxas woke up at dusk. XD

Sora was misplaced with the gang, and I thought that was a nice touch. It really does give the impression that Sora has just bounced into somebody else's world and isn't entirely welcome yet. His disorientation and alienation from the others were very well described. Roxas seems to be his only connection to that world, and the rushed sense of time running out merely intensified that.

The only thing I disliked was the romance between the two. Sure, it's a good pairing, but it needs to be done with care. It seemed almost like Roxas was hostile towards Sora, but with no prompting or reasoning started blurting out that he loved his Somebody. Sure, people have been known to grow fond of someone quite quickly, but Roxas didn't seem to have a reason. Sora's growing love was much more slow and realistic, but you could have elaborated on Roxas' thoughts and feelings a little more before taking the plunge.

Though the romance seemed to come out of nowhere, their separation was just heartbreaking. Roxas seeing the stars just once was very bittersweet. XD I also liked how you showed how Sora become so attached to Roxas' Twilight Town, when he woke up for real(?) he was dazed and disorientated again. It almost brings him to a full circle.

Anyway, LONG REVIEW IS LONG. XD Sorry for rambling, I just really liked this story. Please do write some more! :D
Bloody Queen Mary chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
OMG! That was so cute! And sad! A weird combination, but you made it work. I seriously loved this story! You just turned me into a RokuSora fan! :)
The male writer chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
How... cute. Ain't a RokuSora fan myself, but hey, that was so cute. You surely must have put a lot of effort into this. Very touching and sweet, and a bit sad, too.

Thanks for the cute story! XD
Chelsea619 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
aww i loved it!u need to write more like this there sooo freakin cuuuuuuute..and a sad at the sametime :D
ShadowYin-Yang chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
So sad...T_T

But it was so good!
Whimsical Dreamer chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I like this!

Okay, I don't write good reviews but for the sake of just telling the author I like their story, there's no wrong in giving one, eh?

Or I'm just not good in expressing my feelings. Hmm, whatever.

The point is, I like this story, the pairing, the sadness... and the fact that you put real effort into it.

Hope we'll get to see more stories from you!
OmniaVanitas chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Usually i don't like Roxora but this is one is so good I love it! It is too sad at the same time, too sad that I want to hug both boys ;_;

you surely put lots heart into this. it's very touching, made me want to tear up a bit. darn we need to write more happier stories TT

don't be let down by the few reviews, you've done an amazingly fantastic job with this one, you should be proud of it no matter how many reviews you get