Reviews for Code Geass : The Dark Knight Reawakens
LemondoughnutPXC chapter 12 . 6/15/2012
A Digimon Naruto Xover would b awesome! Nice chapter btw
ChronicleKnight chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
LemondoughnutPXC chapter 11 . 6/12/2012
This story is so awesome! I, personally, don't think Lelouch is alive, but doesn't change the fact this story is epic ;3 I knew L.L. would be Lulu! Please keep writing.
uij chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Sounds out of character
Joker Oak chapter 9 . 6/1/2012
It's positive brilliant, why isn't there more reviews? I can't express the brilliance of the idea and the chapters this far in words. I hope you continue writing it no matter how long it takes you. It's a brilliant take on an after story.
hughfj08 chapter 8 . 5/25/2012
we demand a continuation
hughfj08 chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
We're still waiting for this to be continued :P

Don't disappoint us
alex1aa chapter 8 . 12/23/2011
Talk about leaving it on a cliff hangar.

I really like this story line it has a completely new way to look a Lelouch and how he will take part through out is debated through clever scenarios presented.

Can't wait to read more! XD
deathwing316 chapter 8 . 10/3/2011
ohh and also kill nunnaly tht burden of a sister of his is nothng but an ungreatfull bitch! who knows nothng!
deathwing316 chapter 7 . 10/3/2011
if u want to make this story great do what no author has never did before! kill all thn betrays lelouch and make him rule with an iron fist! the only true way to secure eternal peaces is by an immortal god emperor! of the united rice of mankind! do tht! and ull be great! tamaki and kallen! and ohgi! thts for me! :)
Umbra8191 chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
Asukaforever92 chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
Not bad at all. Things are going along at a good pace and you seem to have things pointed out. The way you portrayed Empress Tianzi interested me; well I don't think she would have magically become so confident and capable being locked away as she was she could be eager to express her new found abilities as a world leader so that is believable. I still don't think they would have let the EU reform especially since members defected to the UFN and the African countries probably wouldn't want to give up their independence. But it's your story so do as you see fit. Still very good.
Umbra8191 chapter 7 . 9/28/2011
Umbra8191 chapter 6 . 9/23/2011
Asukaforever92 chapter 6 . 9/23/2011
Not a Kallen X Gino person but if you have plan for this then okay. Interesting to see how this will affect the future.