Reviews for Terraria Chronicles
Chronus Progenitoi chapter 35 . 12h
Poor guide
You change tense too much, try to keep it all past or present.
drbakerarcho2008 chapter 42 . 12/23/2016
A beautiful story i must say

Pls continue
drbakerarcho2008 chapter 41 . 12/22/2016
It was a very good story

I wish for you to continue it
Guest chapter 42 . 10/10/2016
When will you update
Tristar1337 chapter 42 . 8/25/2016
Where's MOAR! I love this series!
Diretooth chapter 41 . 8/22/2016
What a beautiful wedding.
I especially like the handfasting bit. As traditional as it is not, my experience with them have been with pagan and non-christian marriages, which to be adds a nice, ironic dynamic to the story.
Yet, what is tradition but what we follow for generations?
Guest chapter 42 . 7/4/2016
Woah this is a pretty awesome terraria fanfic, enjoyed every bit of it. I really like how you changed and made many new things, differing from the game and making it unique, it's really creative. You know, I've been wondering for the longest time, what will happen when she fights Wall of Flesh? What will happen to the Guide? There's also been a ton of new content, like the lunar events and everything in this fanfic is pre hard mode. It's been around 1-2 years since last update... Hope you get back to it!
Copper chapter 30 . 6/20/2016
This is an amazing story, I really like how you made the characters backgrounds that they don't even talk about in the game. It's really amazing. Your doing a great job .
Lancer Octivus chapter 41 . 5/18/2016
Ok so "guest" if you make a profile and tell me your name we can contact easier I will work on it when im done with my current story, and I also need yo know your characters personality. Thank you and ill get on it soon
Lancer Octivus chapter 3 . 12/25/2015
Ok ill try this'll be my first time writing off of someone elses story it probably won't be out til summer because im busy.
101st reviewer chapter 2 . 11/30/2015
Nice work tetraminda!
*・゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゚・*
W(0)W
o()o
EricLightscythe chapter 4 . 11/26/2015
Seems interesting. On my to-read list.
Someone chapter 1 . 10/10/2015