Reviews for StarStruck! Cody Simpson and Greyson Chance Story
Pippa3OneDirection chapter 8 . 3/31/2012
AMAZING 8th CHAPTER! I LOVED IT!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
Pippa3OneDirection chapter 7 . 3/31/2012
AMAZING!

aww poor Brianna n Cody.

if i was Briannai would of slapped Kamille in the face (lightly), but not greyson coz he's 2 nice.

PLEASE DONT STOP WRITING! THIS STORY IS AMAZING!

AND I MEAN IT!
Pippa3OneDirection chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
ok so i kno that u hav done 33 chapters but im only on chap 6. AMAZING! I love cody and greyson 2! r u guys on facebook?

Anyways...AMAZING! PLEASE KEEP ON WRITING! 3
Laura Sel marie chapter 33 . 3/27/2012
Please please please hurry up with the sequel! I love this story!
Hihowareyou chapter 33 . 3/16/2012
Ohmygoodness I love this story. I probably say that in every review on this story but it's true! And a sequel would be great, but there's no pressure. I totally respect that you guys are probably busy. 143! :)
sydneycrush chapter 33 . 3/16/2012
This was an AMAZING STORY! I loved it so much! Please write the sequel soon! I can't wait! :D this story also described a lot of the random adventures my friend and I have hahaha
Annabelle chapter 31 . 3/11/2012
More pleasee!
Laura Bieber chapter 31 . 3/9/2012
I love love love this story! Keep up the good work! lol
utkin251 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
LOL my friend brianna actually does love cody simpson!
Bree chapter 31 . 3/3/2012
Please, Please Dont Make ME Wait A Week Again...

And Update Soon..

I LOVE GREYSON!
Laura Bieber chapter 30 . 3/1/2012
THis is an AMAZING story i love it!
BriannaIsMyRealName chapter 30 . 3/1/2012
MORE ROMANCE! My cousin Kamille doesn't want more romance because she doesn't like romance (she likes goldfish and her pet snake Johnny) but I do! Seriously, put in more Greyson/Kamille Greyson/Brianna Cody/Brianna and Cody/Brianna and Cody/Brianna romance parts. Or else my cousin will make her snake bite you.

Brianna
Bree chapter 30 . 2/28/2012
I love yalls story. PLEASE update soon!
myheartsriot chapter 30 . 2/27/2012
L
Brianna Is my real name chapter 30 . 2/27/2012
Hi, it's Brianna. That's my real name. ANd i love Coddy Simpson and Greyson and I SERIOUSLY do have a cousin named Kamille. I like this story but could you do more romance between Brianna and Cody and Brianna and Greyson and Kamille and Greyson? But mostly Brianna and Greyson. Even though he and Kamille are dating. Bye!

Brianna