Reviews for Home
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 8/14
I am actually crying, this was so so good! The friendship between those two and the fondness between McGonagall and her students were both so sweet and heartwarming. I really, really liked this piece, thank you for sharing!

Mathilde
SecretFruits chapter 1 . 8/11
Oh man this is adorably cute.
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 2/16
Nothing wrong with Pottermore spoilers!
8-Wolke-8 chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
This was awesome! I love the way you wrote McGonagall a little more open than she is with her students, but really, just a little, which is so terribly IC, it's incredible! And I would love to see more Dumbleodre /McGonagall friendship from you, because there is not nearly enough of that on this side!
Emma chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
It's 3:41 AM and I'm reading your McGonagall fics again. I have a problem, but I just can't help myself, they're so good!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I reiterate what I said earlier aboutbMinerva and her students. Nice stuff.
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Utterly lovely. There aren't enough McGonagall fics out there!
Aleize Claire chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
very good I liked this pairing!
kneelinfrontofthequeen chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
That was awesome! Unbelievably pleasant reading) I agree with you on every little part you've written, and Minerva and Pomona's friendship is something I never had doubts about)

Thanks a lot for writing)
Daziy is SoniQ chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
So.. Where is Harry in this story?
De1eted Acc0unt chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
You definitely nailed the characters in this story. Prof. McGonagall was depicted perfectly, from her reluctance to admit her injury to her worry for her students.
Alohaemora chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Love the relationship between Sprout and McGonagall :) It was one of my favorite parts of the revealed Pottermore spoilers, about McGonagall. I love to imagine their friendship; I imagine it must've been a great one.
Izzyaro chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
That was amazing! You captured the relationship between them perfectly, especially Minerva's stubbornness and Pomona's determination.

A really good piece, well done :)
SinaFairchild chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
A beautiful story, wonderful how you wove in extra information into a set point of the story. I really liked the way that Prof. McGonagall is so stubborn and needs to be reminded now and then that she's not alone, and that she's not perfect. I love the idea of the friendship between Minerva and Pomona, and I decidedly loved the way you portrayed the latter here. Don't I have a marvelous Head of House? :)

~Bri
Lone Wolfe 82 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I just loved this. I've recently discovered your writing and have been trying to make my way through your stories (to the detriment of my essay that is due tomorrow), and this just stood out as being wonderful. I'm usually quite terrible at reviewing, but I am trying to get better. I recently got my Pottermore email (DragonEcho186), and Minerva's backstory was possibly my favourite bit of new content, so I was thrilled to see it used here, and used well.

All right, I've rambled long enough, I just want to say again: brilliant work!