Reviews for Home
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 1 . 2/16
Nothing wrong with Pottermore spoilers!
8-Wolke-8 chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
This was awesome! I love the way you wrote McGonagall a little more open than she is with her students, but really, just a little, which is so terribly IC, it's incredible! And I would love to see more Dumbleodre /McGonagall friendship from you, because there is not nearly enough of that on this side!
Emma chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
It's 3:41 AM and I'm reading your McGonagall fics again. I have a problem, but I just can't help myself, they're so good!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I reiterate what I said earlier aboutbMinerva and her students. Nice stuff.
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Utterly lovely. There aren't enough McGonagall fics out there!
Aleize Claire chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
very good I liked this pairing!
kneelinfrontofthequeen chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
That was awesome! Unbelievably pleasant reading) I agree with you on every little part you've written, and Minerva and Pomona's friendship is something I never had doubts about)

Thanks a lot for writing)
Daziy is SoniQ chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
So.. Where is Harry in this story?
De1eted Acc0unt chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
You definitely nailed the characters in this story. Prof. McGonagall was depicted perfectly, from her reluctance to admit her injury to her worry for her students.
Alohaemora chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Love the relationship between Sprout and McGonagall :) It was one of my favorite parts of the revealed Pottermore spoilers, about McGonagall. I love to imagine their friendship; I imagine it must've been a great one.
Izzyaro chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
That was amazing! You captured the relationship between them perfectly, especially Minerva's stubbornness and Pomona's determination.

A really good piece, well done :)
SinaFairchild chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
A beautiful story, wonderful how you wove in extra information into a set point of the story. I really liked the way that Prof. McGonagall is so stubborn and needs to be reminded now and then that she's not alone, and that she's not perfect. I love the idea of the friendship between Minerva and Pomona, and I decidedly loved the way you portrayed the latter here. Don't I have a marvelous Head of House? :)

~Bri
Lone Wolfe 82 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I just loved this. I've recently discovered your writing and have been trying to make my way through your stories (to the detriment of my essay that is due tomorrow), and this just stood out as being wonderful. I'm usually quite terrible at reviewing, but I am trying to get better. I recently got my Pottermore email (DragonEcho186), and Minerva's backstory was possibly my favourite bit of new content, so I was thrilled to see it used here, and used well.

All right, I've rambled long enough, I just want to say again: brilliant work!
NeverBeenDarkMarked chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I love it! You've written their relationship so well! It's just how I see them, with Minerva refusing to admit she's in pain, and Pomona noticing everything... I loved the little details, like Pomona counting her stitches, and talking about Minerva jumping out of bed to face a Slytherin beater! I also loved the fact that Minerva accidentally told Pomona she hadn't unpacked, and her embarrassment over the walking stick! I was so delighted with the greeting she got from all the Gryffindors! The little mention of Luna being a bit of a hatstall was great, good to see you using your potter more knowledge ;) very well done Lucy, it goes straight on my faves list!
hatty porrer chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
LOVED this chapter! You did their different thoughts and emotions perfectly, McGonagall always looking out for her students, and always trying to act all tough and not feeling any pain. I also liked the story of McGonagall falling from her broom but still trying to get out of bed to hex the guy who did it :D It really helps show how she acts towards Harry misbehaving like that, she did the same kind of thing when she was his age. And that's the amazing thing, it really is like this fits into Rowling's world perfectly. It's wonderful that you can write something that helps people understand the original story :)