Reviews for Hyperdimension Neptunia is Real!
the lone soul chapter 38 . 5/9
Wut, this got updated... maybe I have to check my e-mail uptions again. Anyway sorry for late reply.
Hmm nice little twis you brought in with IF. Usually She is depicted as an orphan just like Compa, but I guess in the first game they were mortal and age, not like in later games were makers are also kind of ageless but I stray off. Hmm but I do wonder how this will play out.

Anyway excited for more
KadoyaOkami chapter 38 . 5/7
...Damn. Sir, you...man, you EARNED that recommendation!

I've been marathoning this whole story in just a few days, and the bits that struck me the most were the in-party conflicts between IF and the others. I could FEEL the tension, anger, and heartbreak that must have fueled this whole Leanbox arc, and I'm definitely happy that you managed to help everyone grow from the experience.

In fact, I'm looking forward to how this will affect the other two CPUs when the party catches up to them. I know that Noire had the seed planted in her, but I definitely think Blanc needs this most of all. Girl needs a wakeup call, and FAST.

Thanks for this awesome ride so far, man! I can't wait to see what comes next!
SVK9 chapter 38 . 5/3
Jacob and Red in the same bed? Hmm... I wonder, if Red's hands found their way to Jacob's chest during her sleep and had some lewd dreams from feeling them?

Also I wonder when will Red and 5pb gonna find out that Jake is kinda fat in the chest and what will be their reactions would be like?

And I'm surprised that Red wasn't offended at the 'little girl' part. I thought, she would start a long speech about that she isn't some kind of little brat, who you can't take lightly when it comes to wifeys and stuff.

Jacob's getting a bit emotional lately, which I'm not saying it's a surprise, considering what had happened with them so far, but at the beginning of the story he was kinda acting a bit insensitive. So I'm genuinely kinda surprised that he could shed tears.

I thought that he's the ice cold type that never shed tears no matter how emotional the situation is and even if he does, he would only cry where no one else would see it. Like in the rain or something.

But anyway it was a fine story as usual and I'm really thankful for it.

Good luck with next chapter!
Server lock chapter 38 . 4/29
This chapter might as well have been perfect in my personal opinion it did what it set out to do not to mention there wasn't much you could do.

Yeah IF I get you want jacob to be all caring about your well being, but he's a realist.
godofmadness43 chapter 38 . 4/29
wow, well we got insight into IF's past
Slider no. 11 chapter 38 . 4/29
Oh geez, IF's backstory. Nothing quite gets me like the innocent and naive child getting punished for reasons they don't understand. Simple, yet effective.

I am also quite glad that IF mentioned how much of a bad decision it could've been for her to just quickly accept Green Heart's invitation back then, cause I was thinking about the same thing too. That child slavery ring line was gold, hahah.
Jack Hunter chapter 38 . 4/28
Nice backstory for IF there.
jordanlink7856 chapter 29 . 4/25
Sucks that a bit of angst is usually needed for plot and character development.
jordanlink7856 chapter 4 . 4/24
I like it. It's just a casual story about a guy who joins the little group to help in some sort of way, and I can tell it'll slowly progress at a nice rate. Plot will probably progress into something more so, yeah, I'm down.
jordanlink7856 chapter 1 . 4/24
Everyone knows Tall, Snarky, and Dark guys who serve as exposition dumps are essential!
the lone soul chapter 37 . 4/19
One of the decent Neptune fic out, also one of the first. I like how this is actually the very first game instead of Re;Birth. Also Jacob is not a Gary Stu which is sadly mostly common. Hopefully Jake will find a happy end with someone from Gameindustry but not all of them of course )
Jackie Avocado chapter 37 . 3/23
Okay I just read the WHOLE fic in like what...three days. All I have to say is that this is amazing! I love it, love it SO much! It blows every fic I have out of the water, including my two Neptunia fics (We don't talk about the first one...).

All I have to say is keep up the fantastic work.
ARSLOTHES chapter 37 . 3/19
Looking forward to the next chapter
BreadNotDead chapter 37 . 3/15
Hah, yes, an update! And I think it was perfectly normal for this fic to have a TVTropes page, 'cause it's that awesome. My complaint is why didn't a page for this fic exist earlier in the first place.

Anyway! At least Vert managed to resolve the issue and took actual action towards it unlike she did in the original game. Or, perhaps she did do something, but I just forgot about it. Aha. The plot of the original Neptunia's a bit blurry to me now... Though I feel that Vert did let Yvoire off easy, at least she does acknowledge how the events transpired due to her negligence. I wonder about Arfoire though, did she really get killed off? Somehow I feel like it'd be too soon for her to end there... or this could be part of the plot twist! I'll just wait and see what more you have in store!

And nothing like good backstories between NPCs. Poor Turquoise and his family complications. Speaking of backstories, I wonder what IF's will be? There is a lot of mystery shrouded with IF's origins (okay, well, everyone in the game, actually...), so I'm looking forward to it.
Server lock chapter 37 . 3/14
I liked the way the story is progressing though the cliff hanger felt janky, and in the middle of a discussion with tension it felt like a bad place to leave off I don't know what to call it. It lacked tension you probably should have ended on them leaving Neptune group before arriving to make it seem more dramatic and people question if they are really going to completely leave.