Reviews for Hyperdimension Neptunia is Real!
Horaiken chapter 35 . 4/20
This has been an interesting fanfiction. I've really enjoyed how this has gone so far. I was so glad that this one had made it this far and thus gave me a lot to read. I'm sad that I finally caught up but now I'm excited to see where this will go. Keep up the good work.
LordC chapter 35 . 4/17
Wow it's really hard to hind good lasting fanfic like this one i love the character development of jacob and IF it's awesome please continue this fanfic
tl;dr
MangamanZX chapter 35 . 12/17/2014
Glad I caught myself up or I would have been lost... Great story... And good god I love you're snark.

And then nisa kicked a gondola :)

Here's to hoping for a Jacob x Naptune ending and that after this Jacob could travel with his new goddess girlfriend to the Mk.2 universe for a battle against piracy :)

Can't wait to read more
SVK9 chapter 35 . 12/5/2014
I'm so glad you're back! I have to admit, I did had my doubts as well, as much as anyone else, after you didn't update your story for months, but after I saw that you have posted the 13. chapter on Deviantart, I felt a bit relieved.

You just have no idea, how happy I was when saw the 35. chapter. It was like a pre-Christmas present! I wanted to write a review right away, but my head was spinning so much from this chapter, I couldn't gather my thoughts.

I like the previous fights as well in this story, but right now this is my favorite, although I didn't expect that misguided Yvoire will show up and fight as well. And finally somebody punched Yvoire in the face! It was about time already, he really deserved it! Nice one, Jake!

While, this can't be called a real victory, since Arfoire escaped, again, but the JIR5 team (with a little help from that misguided Yvoire) managed to hold their ground against her. They fought, they humiliated her several times, and most importantly they survived. So all in all everyone did well in that fight.

I was wondering, what kind of new cool stuff you will add to the gauntlets, but I never thought that combining is a possibility as well. It makes me wonder, what kind of destructive force the gauntlets can generate, if those are combined with that laser, what Purple Heart uses when she transforms into that purple and black ship. The party is going to need more than earplugs and sunglasses, if that ever happens, that's for sure. Where did this fusion idea come from, anyway? It's awesome!

It's surprising, that Jacob how fast he learned to use his new abilities. I mean, the gauntlets are probably easy to use, but he had some difficulties with them at the beginning. With the aiming, with the recoil (which surprises me that he and 5pb didn't blow away from the Discordous Covenant) and with the timing, like when can he activate his shields in order to block a powerful strike or when can he attack with his lasers without hurting his comrades. But now it seems he is improving quite fast, even in battle.

I'm probably stating the obvious, but Jacob is afraid of Arfoire, right? Well, it's no surprise, she nearly killed him. So I guess, he was too frightened to attack her, until he saw that 5pb was about to be finished off. I'm not saying he is coward, because he is obviously not, but he will have difficulties in the future fights, if he lets fear takeover his mind and don't act immediately when he sees Arfoire.

Don't get me wrong, after encountering with that witch in Planeptune nobody would blame him, if he would have decided to stay at Compa's house, while the girls are searching for the Key Fragments. Yet, he decided to stay with them and fight along their side, which means he has courage and spirit, what he showed not only once. Not everyone would do that, after almost getting killed.

And fear is not a bad thing at all. It usually what gives people a push to move forward and helps them realize about their own weakness. The problem comes only when you let the fear take control of your very soul. But I am guessing, after this fight, he might won't be afraid of her as much. Especially, when he has trustworthy comrades at his side.

By the way, he didn't really read over the instruction manual of the gauntlets, did he? Shouldn't he start seriously reading it and experimenting what other functions the gauntlets have? After all, he can't always rely on luck or coincide, when he faces certain death.

And Red called him Jake? This was the first time she called him by name, right? I guess this means she is starting to like him a little bit or more like tolerate him. Well, at least she doesn't want him to be killed..., not by the enemy's hand at the very least.

And the way he and 5pb worked together was brilliant. They are getting along better than I expected. I mean, they didn't really talk too much with each other before. And yeah, I know that 5pb usually don't talk with other people, unless she is in her "mood". But I thought she might have some more difficulties with Jacob. You know, that he is from another world and all that stuff. Not to mention that she is a new member of the team. But it's good that she isn't bothered by that.

I don't know, that Vert is now lying unconsciously on the floor in her Basilicom chambers or something worse has happened with her, but I guess the party will soon receive a mission from preventing an entire landmass from self-destruction. Not an easy task, but I'm looking forward to the up coming battles, what the party is going to face. It's high time for revenge and to reclaim the party's dignity!

And after all this is done, hopefully everything will be solved soon between IF and the party. So she and Jacob can finally return to their comrades. I don't want Neptune, IF or any of the girls to be sad, I want them to be happy again and have fun as a dungeon crawling party. I want them to smile again. After all, a girl is the most beautiful when she smiles from her heart. So pull yourself together, Jacob! As a member of the party and as their friend, it is your responsibility to protect their smile and to prevent them from sadness as much as you can. That's your role as the only male protagonist in the team! So take your duties seriously, soldier! And I really hope that they will fix ArfArf soon.

Now, I couldn't ignore what you wrote down, after I finished reading. You're asking, why is your story so popular?
The answer is pretty simple:

YOUR STORY IS JUST FREAKING AWESOME!

Well, that's probably the shortest and the common answer, we fans can agree on. If you would try to ask each and every fan of yours, you would probably get a much longer and different answers from them. Well, you may would get some similar or the exact same answer from a few people, but the point is that every fan of yours have their own reason, why they like this story.

I do have my own reasons too, why I still find this story entertaining and interesting, but I won't bother you with the details now. Since you just came back and probably your mind is filled with ideas about how you want to continue the story, not to mention your every day life as well, so I will leave that for another time.

Right now, all you need to know that we like this story as well as the author. And I guess, I have told you before, to be more proud of yourself and about the things that are fun for you. So don't let yourself get distracted with unnecessary thoughts or with doubts, just because you took a long break. You are back, and that's all that matters. And it would have been really a waste leaving a good story unfinished.

By the way, the story takes place in the year 2011, in the winter season, right? So how many days have passed, since Neptune and Jacob left to Gamindustri? I lost count after the first few chapters and I'm kinda curious.

Thank you very much for this chapter! I really enjoyed it. And it's really good that you are back.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
kevin.bosak.7 chapter 35 . 12/4/2014
it would be nice to write a fan fiction of my but don't see myself having time :(
Manakete King chapter 35 . 11/30/2014
Yay! You're back! I'm fine with waiting till after Christmas, so long as you're back. This wasn't a story I though I'd like, but here I am, waiting and waiting for the next chapter, checking each week or so, and lo and behold; a new one. Keep writing and know that at the very least I'll be waiting.
Finkedinn chapter 35 . 11/28/2014
I decided to check by chance my mails, and I saw that the next chapter of this fanfic is released... Dude, you enlightened my day ! It's good to see you're here again *.* Welcome back !

(This chapter is as good as the others, can't wait for the next ones :'] )
Satokyu chapter 35 . 11/26/2014
First of all, nice to see you're back

On to the review, the fight was good and I like Jacob's fighting "system" or whatever. Most of the chapter felt like a big action sequence, which was probably your intention. Can't say I dislike it of course. Cliffhanger at the end was ouchies, looking forward to the next chapter!
Ikari Zero chapter 35 . 11/15/2014
Imagine my surprise when I randomly decided to check my email at 4 in the morning and saw that there was an update for this chapter. I really had thought you may of left this story to gather dust. As you can see, I'm really glad that's not the case.

Even if it is a self-insert, I'd say it's one done right in oh so many ways. So keep on, if anything else, I'll be here to read it. I'm sure there are others that feel the same as I do however. The action in this chapter kept me engaged and I was on the edge of my seat listening to some of my favorite Super Sentai battle tracks because of this chapter.

The bit of comic relief with Compa, Gust and NISA did help in toning down things once Arfoire made her get away. I'm curious how things with Vert will turn out, she is my favorite of the four by far. Looking forward to next time and as always, if you need to just vent or someone to proof read anything drop me a PM.
HerculesPoirot chapter 35 . 11/14/2014
The Best Neptunia FanFic's comeback is Real!
You really made my day with this new chapter. Thanks, really thanks.
And I'm sorry for not give you a proper review, but my English-writing skills are awful.
SpeckTech chapter 35 . 11/14/2014
Huh... Never thought I'd click the link to this again. Welcome back, I guess.
godofmadness43 chapter 35 . 11/14/2014
oh man I am really getting into this, keep it up, also I played Rebirth 1, I kinda liked it to the original
raidouXVI chapter 35 . 11/14/2014
Hello there.

First of all, good job on the update. A well-thought work takes time, and for good reasons.

As for what I have seen on the current chapter, looks like trouble is on the roll for the protagonists. Things are getting dangerously thrilling, but that's in my point of view.

Keep up the good work. And good luck.
Server lock chapter 35 . 11/14/2014
Another chapter, this is a great day everything is going well... Ho-ray!