Reviews for A Surprise Addition to the Family
framework4 chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
Delightful, a very much needed expansion of both characters. Well done.
carsonsgirl chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Adorable - everything I'd want to see about Carolyn's character and softer/funny side, but which there wasn't really time on the show to get to (other than the great scene between her and Landry near the end of "Fourth Horseman" and the hilarious "taller?" in the scene with Orlin). :) I love the familial bonds between the team members and Carolyn-Vala sisterhood is one they should've let us have a little of. Love reading your stories!
kehwie chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Oh, my gosh, I can't believe I missed this story up until now. It is absolutely fantastic. It's utterly unique and funny and beautiful.
Olafur Neal chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
That was super cute! I love fics that delve into Carolyn's personality.
Arashi7 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
This is so cool! Original, well-written... I loved Carolyn's POV, how she analyzes her relationship with Vala, with Landry, Vala's relationship with Landry, and Landry's relationship with Cam (guy likes the potential son-in-law). You did such a great job on this one, congratulations!
ainokea2810 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Honestly, you have the best stories! What a great angle on the Vala/Carolyn friendship. Keep them coming!
I. M. Frelling-Wonko chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Absolutely loved it. I never really thought of Carolyn and Vala quite this way but it works. Although thinking about the general with a pink cocktail may keep me up tonight. :D
dpdp chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Very nice.
littleellie30 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I first read this on LJ and loved it! such a great story about Carolyn trying to comprehend the relationship between Vala and Hank. I think you've written this beautifully.
HAZMOT chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I've always liked the fact that Vala can make friends with anyone, and Carolyn has always been a enigma when it comes to frienship. I penned one myself and I love how you induced friendship with her as a little sister to Vala and her relationship with her father as a sarrogate father to Vala. This was nice and you showed the little insecurities Carolyn had with Vala being around her father. She understands what being without a father means and though Vala has her own father. The General provided a stable family outlet for both women. :D
KHLostEmpress chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Such a cute story! I loved it!
Lutherian chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Briliant.
polrobin chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Oh, this was just right. I've never really thought about this relationship.

Great job.

P.
megmeyer chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I'm not a huge fan of Carolyn or Vala (of Landry, for that matter), but this story is very cute, and shows a side of them I chose not to notice.
JodyMarie chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
OH how much fun was this! It kept me smiling through the whole read! I loved number 3! The comparison was great and I laughed my way through reading this one. The comparison was spot on! The ending was cute and funny. Thanks for sharing!