Reviews for Kneeling In Doubt While All Skies Fall
Sunflowerluf chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Whoa that was hot! there any chance for a second chapter? *shameless pleading*
captainjackshardness chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
This was so sweet and so hot. One of the better Merthur fics that I've had the pleasure to read so Jesus lord please keep writing.
rachel chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Well.. Besides me saying how incredibly sexy and sensually that was, damn you can write smut!
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Oh my gosh, so good! I loved it! Awesome job! :)
Artifistic chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
That... was pretty hot. Any chance of a more graphic edit? You skipped the best bits.
ChOFee chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
OMG thi is EXACTLY what I've been looking for. I only wish it was a bit longer :D It was amazing.
remioromen1344 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
This is amazing. So amazing I can't even put it into words. This was hot, it was beautiful, it was sweet. Thank you so much for writing it! I love love love it. :)
New1Romantic chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
This is just fantastic! It's hot and believable and the way you write is excellent! Well done and thank you for sharing
madxhatter chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I like the reversal of Arthur not knowing how to confront merlin, makes it so much more fascinating, also i found it all incredibly sexy :)
AliuIce0814 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011

Why? Why? WHY?

Now this is all I'll be able to think about all night. I'm not going to be able to sleep. This is just too bloody brilliant and HOT!
FreakShowonLegs chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Wow, Arthurs a sucker for Dom. Merlin. I think he's converted me 2!
Blindgumby chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I don't think I'll be able to keep living if this doesn't become real life. This is everything I wanted the magic reveal to be.
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
the ending was kinda hot to me lol the wording just made me go :o love it arthurs thoughts were great to read
Supa Fox chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Amazing fic! So well-written and absolutely captivating.
darkscarletrose chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Now all I can think about is a sequal to this in which Merlin teases Arthur with magic at very inappropriate times around the castle... Great story!