Reviews for Sweeter & Sweeter
jensteed chapter 1 . 1/10
This was heartbreaking, it completely crushed me. Such desperation and obsession for his love, I knew (just knew!) that there was no way it could end the way I wished it would but I held out hope till the very end. Poor, poor Severus :'( I'm just glad that throughout everything he had this, these hopes and dreams to cling to, to live and fight for.
I think I'm going to go cry myself to sleep now after this sad but beautiful story.
Sasha404 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
I got a bit teary here... Wonderful story!
Booklvr.Annie chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I really liked this! It was beautifully written so good job to you and your beta.
floop chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
so well written, really interesting and entertaining to read.
Petite Mule chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Well, it may seem a little creepy at first but I like it nontheless.
QOP chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This was creepy, I couldn't continue the reading. Not only did you make Snape be a paedo, but you even try make it sound romantic. It's NOT. It's awful, pervert and criminal. Geez, I'm so disgusted, it will take hours for me to wash away the disgust.
One day, if you have a daughter, I'm pretty sure you'll freak out, be disgusted and go to the police station if a 32 years ol man looks lovingly to your 11 years old daughter
onecelestialbeing chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I have no words, this was so perfect
worrywart chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
You picked an apropos title; this was very sweet and I liked it very much!
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
This was so perfect... I only wish my luv (Sev) didn't die! Please please pretty please could you write an alternative ending? *puppy eyes*
Costerboster chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Heart-breaking, bitter-sweet, tragic. I like.
Lily T chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I do really love your story!

I've read this over and over...

Feel really sad for Severus though...
lyingtonguesareclumsy chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
aww sad, but kinda cool!

lol i totally laughed at the viktor line, I completely forgot about how funny that was :P
Avery Dawnhale chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Oh my God. I'm currently crying right now. I have no words. This story is so tragic. I wish you'll write more. Simply beautiful. Just...exquisite. Oh my God. Snape, my tormented, Snape. Such a gift you have for storytelling.
Aussie-mel chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Loved this fic. I wasn't too sure on the fact that Severus loved her since she was 11 but you did it justice and it was very well written. keep up the great work.
Anon chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Beautiful. Just beautiful. If I wasn't still crying, I'd have more to say. But, I digress, that was beautiful.