Reviews for Drag
robin chapter 10 . 10/1/2011
Outstanding! I look forward to more of your stories.
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I've only read the first chapter, and I'm very intrigued. This is very well written, and I'm enjoying the introspection.
Hjalmar chapter 10 . 9/29/2011
Wow, amazing story. Loved everything.

Thanks for sharing!
Madebyme chapter 10 . 9/29/2011
I remember all those months ago you mentioning you were writing a new story with a girl named Abbey and I think in my wildest dreams I never imaged it would be about Drag Queens!

But that's not just all it's about. This fic has a huge heart, it's about brotherhood, humanity, duty and more importantly family, in all shapes and forms. It has so many layers and that's why I love your work, I could re-read this a thousand times and I'd see something different each time.

As you probably know by now, I adore Eva! Her heart, her soul and how she bonded with Dean bringing humour and heartache inot the mix.

I loved the brothers in this chapter, Dean urging Sam to open up and his list of things he'd do for Sam, it was awkward and oh so Winchester in every way. And that hug, damn, it was prefect!

I've loved this story, it has a little something for everybody and I hope you're proud of what you've accomplished here! Thanks so much for sharing, it's been a joy! Take care my friend, Abbi
Emmers224 chapter 10 . 9/28/2011
Perfect, perfect lovely ending. It was fabulous and as happy an ending as any Winchester will get. I loved it! :)

I loved Sam's little break down with Dean. It was a long time coming I felt. I feel like not only did Sam and Dean save Eva but Eva saved them in return. Very nicely done. :)

And them going to the club one more time and the after party? So awesome! It was nice to see them all let loose a little. They needed it.

Awesome, awesome, fantastic, story! I loved every minute of it. I can't wait to see what else you write in the future. Your a talented writer m'dear. :)
DeansSammy chapter 10 . 9/28/2011
oh WHAT AN ENDING:LOVE IT:LOVE YOU FOR WRITING IT:aNY RECOMONDATION FORE AN OTHER STORY?
SPN Mum chapter 10 . 9/28/2011
What a great ending! It made me cry. I'm sad that Eva didn't get the chance to see Sam and Dean just a little bit happy, while they were at her house. She didn't see them happy and relaxed until the after party, and that was overshadowed by Dean's deal. I'm also sad that she never saw them again. Maybe if Sam had returned to see her after Dean was gone, he wouldn't have been hooked by Ruby. It would have been so much better if he had fallen apart at her house, because she could have helped him cope. It brings a whole new meaning to saving Sam, doesn't it?

I really enjoyed this story and I am sad to see it end. I would really love to see your take on the four months that Sam was alone after Dean died. I'm sure he wasn't with Ruby the whole time. You write the characters so well, I'm sure that there must be some Sam alone hunting stories that you could tell. *crosses fingers* Pretty please? lol
Sjoeks chapter 10 . 9/28/2011
I read your other chapter yesterday, but I was just too ill to review it then :) but now I'm better

Anyway, yeah I really love fanfiction as well :p

the incomplete sentences only bothered me for 2 chapters or so, the rest didn't have so many of them ;) you did good, really :)

ooh Death he's totally awesome :D I tried to explain the show to a friend of mine earlier today, but he kind of zoned out on me when I started about Death and the Horsemen, he was so confused I had to give up on explaining the show He only watches Glee and Desperate Housewives anyway mmh, maybe he's gay ;)

I loved reading your story and I'm happy my reviews made me happy ;) It's too bad it's over already! I'm going to have to find me another story that can make me happy with regular updates ;) or continue my own story, but my head's still a bit clouded right now

anyway, I'll stop rambling now

- Lune x
gaelicspirit chapter 10 . 9/28/2011
You ready for this? I read the final 3 in one blow and wanted to climb inside my computer with them at one point.

Chapter 8:

Thanks for my shout-out. It was damn-well worth the wait.

Beatles shirt! *gasp* Oh, no. Abbey. *sniff*

LOVE that Dean called Eva 'sweatheart.'

Wait, Marcel is Eva's BROTHER? I did NOT see that coming. Well played, you!

"We're our own heroes...have to rescue ourselves from ourselves." Classic Amy Blair line. Perfectly executed - and something Dean needs to believe NOW.

Loved loved LOVED Dean going nuts while chained to the wall.

"Nobody puts Baby in a corner." HA!

Chapter 9:

"One minute she's killing a dog, the next she's giving comfort." And this is why I love Eva.

LOVED Sam the Dragon slayer. Hee!

"Sometimes you have to let go for someone to truly be saved." Again, another classic Amy Blair line. And it kinda breaks my heart when thinking about our boy Dean.

Loved Sam's slide into "home."

PONYBOY! I *love* you for that.

Loved that Dean heard "gun!" before he registered he was the one holding it.

FABULOUS, action-packed chapter.

Chapter 10:

"In between." Aw, man. Now *I'm* gonna start the waterworks. So perfect.

Heh. Eva had the formula all along! Love it. Thank you THANK YOU for not killing her. I would have been...put out. ;)

"I'm not going anywhere." LOVE Dean for saying that to his brother. And he means it, too. Means it up to the end. That's his whole being. I love him for that.

Guh...Sam crying...Dean holding onto him... *WAILS!*

And you wrap it up a bit dark, because their lives are dark.

Wonderful job. Bravo. Really. :)
Sotobow chapter 3 . 9/27/2011
Hey, I love touchy-feely and yet not comforting. It's one of my favorite kinds of stories, seriously. This is the kind of thing that sticks with me and that I'll remember later.

"Just…Just… don't keep me out of this, man." - I feel like Dean said that a lot back in the day. Now he just gets mad. But Sam doesn't want him to get hurt is the thing... and to Sam, it's always his (Sam's fault) that Dean gets hurt.

"the love and desperation that pulled these two together and apart." - Wow. That's a really accurate way to say that. I've been trying to figure out how to put it into words. Nicely done. :D

Ha, Eva getting mad at the boys because they fought was a little sad and a little funny, just because that's what they do. With all that's wrong with them and their lives, conversations get violent.

"There was something caught in the vents that had been rattling there for some time." - Legos! :D

"Wondered if he could, possibly, do something about that." I don't know why, but Dean can get really, really bad at helping Sam. Sometimes he rocks at it like nobody's business, but other times...

Great chapter!
Sotobow chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
I like the sort of dreamy quality you have to this story. It's something I like and not something that I find a lot. So, yay!

And I also like that you have Sam and Dean trying to figure each other out, help each other, and have each other really close to each other (even as they're having problems). I really do like that, because I watch the show for their interaction, and I read fanfiction about them for the same reason. Awesome job!

I'm glad Sam's keeping secrets, because that's what he really would do. If it's about Dean getting hurt, he'd keep quiet and try to save him. If it's about Sam getting hurt, he'd keep quiet to stop Dean from trying to save him (and probably getting injured in the process). Very like Sam.

I like Eva! She has a sad story, flashy shoes, a mysterious and snarky yet fun attitude (so far) and is really tall. Tall people amuse me highly - they just kind of make me feel happier. Weird, but true.
Sotobow chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Fun! Can't wait to read this!

And I love season 2. For some reason, I like stories set in anything but season 1... Hmm.

I'm so glad this centers around Sam's visions! I was thrilled when he had powers in the 2nd season. I wish they had done a little more with them, just 'cause Sam's so cool. ;)

A drag bar? Cool! I love that Sam's all like, "Oh. Okay," about it, because he would so be that way. And Dean's a little thrown off, but nothing too major. Very like them.

Can't wait to read more!
Nana56 chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
Very enjoyable! :D That Eva is really something! And then Sam gets rooked into helping the dancers with their costumes. LOL

Loved it. :)
SPN Mum chapter 9 . 9/27/2011
Wow! What a fantastic chapter! So much going on. Sam killed the dragon, because for a brief moment Dean believed in him. Dean just never seems to realize, or remember, that Sam can do anything when Dean believes in him. That trust and belief is what makes Sam so special, not Azazel's blood in him.

All that action at the club! Eva going onstage even though she's been put through the wringer. Sam and Dean still fighting Thing Two and Marcel. They did it though. That must have been terrible for Sam though, to have Eva above him with all the fire...really bad memories. I'm glad it's over. Now the boys and Eva can go back to her place and recover together. ;)
Madebyme chapter 9 . 9/27/2011
Now that's what you call an action packed chapter!

I loved all the heaviness and angst with the slaying of the dragon and the Sylphid, all the emotions mixing with the all fantastic imagery and action of Sam fighting the dragon. And while I liked the dragon on the show, yours is much better IMHO!

But then you juxtaposed that with the almost slapstick humour of killing Marcel in the club, with the feather Boa's and screaming Drag Queen's, now that, that was some talented and riveting writing!

And finally we got to see the Sam's vision to come to life and how all the oddities of it now all make sense like how it was Eva above Sam on fire and not Jess. Very nicely done.

I'm so excited for the last chapter but also so very sad that we're nearing the end. This was gripping stuff! Thanks so much for sharing, take care my friend, Abbi
83 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »