Reviews for Drag
Madebyme chapter 9 . 9/27/2011
Now that's what you call an action packed chapter!

I loved all the heaviness and angst with the slaying of the dragon and the Sylphid, all the emotions mixing with the all fantastic imagery and action of Sam fighting the dragon. And while I liked the dragon on the show, yours is much better IMHO!

But then you juxtaposed that with the almost slapstick humour of killing Marcel in the club, with the feather Boa's and screaming Drag Queen's, now that, that was some talented and riveting writing!

And finally we got to see the Sam's vision to come to life and how all the oddities of it now all make sense like how it was Eva above Sam on fire and not Jess. Very nicely done.

I'm so excited for the last chapter but also so very sad that we're nearing the end. This was gripping stuff! Thanks so much for sharing, take care my friend, Abbi
deanssammy chapter 9 . 9/27/2011
oh wowhave to mention it again.I LOVE THIS you for writing and DEANTASTIC. Sad that it's gonna end on wednesday.
Emmers224 chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
Aww this is the second to last chapter? Makes me sad. :( This has been such a joy to read!

Woo hoo! The dragon AND Marcel are dead! What a wild crazy ride it has been because of those two.

Sam was totally awesome. I love that he was the dragon slayer in this since we all got to witness Dean's thunder when he slayer the dragon in 6x12. Very nicely done. :)

I can't wait to see where the epilogue takes us even if it's the last chapter. Happy writing!
Emmers224 chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
Ohmygosh! I am sooo sorry it took me this long to drop you a review for this chapter!I'm on vacation in Colorado and things have been crazy hectic, I just got distracted. So sorry!

Anyway...so the mystery unfolds between Marcel and Eva! Brothers with the same father. How intriguing! I'm very interested to learn more about their father dragon now that his identity has been revealed.

And on that note, I'm gonna go ahead and read chapter 9 since it's up and I have a moment to breathe lol. Again, I'm sorry to leave you hanging!
Nana56 chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
Heavy chapter! Eva is really something and I think I like 'her'.

Dean has to beg forgiveness from her. It's the right thing to do.

On to the next chappy! :)
Madebyme chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
Oh, this was a meaty chapter full of revelations, answers and a few questions!

You did an excellent job with the reveal of Eva and Marcel being brothers, you planted the seeds a while ago and now it's all clicking into place!

I loved the scenes with Eva and Dean, they're like a double act! And poor, Abbey...

And I can't tell you how awesome Sam is here! Pushing through the pain of his injures, making a deal with the Sylphid and then heading for a fight with the dragon, all the while doubting his abilities as a hunter and questioning the love of his family. Plus you added a Jess scene - I have a huge soft spot for those and I loved it!

Gosh, we're so tantalizingly close to the vision now, I've practically chewed off my nails! Can't wait for more! Until next time, take care, Abbi
Nana56 chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
OMG! What a place! Really got some characters here! Overlapping dreams...very nice concept. I like it. :D

Unfortunately, the next chapter has to wait until tomorrow. I'm off to bed...probably to dream about drag queens. lol

Good one. :)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Wow! Amazing first chapter! I do very much love your imagination. :D

Finally got this first one read and am off to start the next. Don't seem to have enough time these days. :(

Well done! :D
deanssammy chapter 8 . 9/25/2011
Oh i so lve this story and i'm already sad that it soon end's but i also can't wait so read what happen's to Sammy
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 8 . 9/25/2011
Absolutely beautiful my love...Oh my days! You can touch through your words to the heart and the soul my dear!

Very well done indeed xx
Sjoeks chapter 8 . 9/25/2011
:D yay for some hurt Sam and hurt Dean I'm such a sadist sometimes ;)

ohh the premiere was awesome, wasn't it I really loved it as well

write on! can't wait for the next update

- Lune x
SPN Mum chapter 8 . 9/24/2011
Dean and Eva are free from their chains, but not the castle. Marcel and Thing Two are still at large, and they're both pretty beat up. Sam is almost ready to have his showdown with the dragon. All those questions the Sylph knew Sam wanted answers to, but won't ask, because they won't help him get the job done. The Sylph was partially wrong. Sam won't ask any of those questions because he isn't selfish, not because he's afraid, but concerned. He does think too much though. Things are heating up pretty fast now. I know there's going to be some big confrontations soon.

I can't believe this story will be coming to an end soon. I shall miss it. lol I hope that you have other stories about the boys that you are dying to write. ;)
gapdragon1 chapter 8 . 9/24/2011
Still bang on the money - joy to read - Thank you
Madebyme chapter 7 . 9/23/2011
Oh, very intense and thrilling!

I think you did an amazing job with Dean here as he stumbled through the field. Calling and cursing to his Dad and singing to himself - you captured his inner voice perfectly. I loved the foreshadowing too, thinking about been torn up by dogs...eek! I still can't watch that episode.

Marcel is one helluva creature! Part demon, part dragon part human, now that's creepy! The imagery you wove was stunning, the tail, the forked tongue, the hair loss, like he's shedding his human self and becoming a full on dragon.

And I'll admit to turning a little sappy when Dean called Eva his friend. She's really growing on me with each chapter and I gotta tell you, if something happens to her I'll be heartbroken! You've been warned.

Looking forward to more but again I think I'll have to play catch up! Again! Take care and enjoy the new ep tonight! Take care my friend, Abbi
gaelicspirit chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
Okay, I'm catching up three chapters in one. First, though, I gotta say, this is one hell of an entertaining ride you've got us on.

Okay, Chapter 5:

I wanted to ~hear~ Abbey sing, "In My Life." You know that's my favorite Beatles song (at least I think you do) and the way Eva talked about it kinda made my heart hurt a bit.

"You go. I go." That movie has spawned more than one scene in my stories. There's nothing like a brother movie. Love it.

Chapter 6:

Buttercup. Doll Face. I think now I get why I like Eva so much. And if you kill her before this is all over, you and me are gonna have words. I know what you were going through when you started this ride, but I also know where you were when you ended it and I say Eva's gotta live.

LOVED that their weapons were "nothing special"...like the actual Holy Grail was a nondescript wooden cup midst a sea of bejeweled goblets.

I ended this chapter with a "meep!"

Chapter 7:

When Dean said, "...for a friend," I got very real tears in my eyes. I can totally see this playing out and I love that the buttons you may or may not be pushing are not being pushed by him.

Marcel's ancestry? I don't even WANT to know how that went down, sister. *shudders*

Ready for more!