Reviews for Drag
SPN Mum chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
I really don't know how the boys are going to get out of this one. They're in deep shit with Marcel and his goonies. They are overpowered and weaponless. Too bad they don't know Cas at this point. lol The more I learn about Eva, the more I like. What a way to make new friends though. I hope that they can pull together to escape once again. Too bad Sam didn't get the chance to stick it to the dragon before he got caught.

Great story! Looking forward to more. :)
deanssammy chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
oh wow.a very intense of my fav's so 't wait to see what's gonna happen to Sammy.
gapdragon1 chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
Fantastic original story, beautifully written. First time reading and can't wait for the rest - Thank you
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
THIS IS AWESOME! So happy I caught up! YAY"

OMG! SAM! DEAN! Im screaming at my screen I hope you know, you've caused this! Oh...this is amazing.

I love you my dear, just when you think how awesome it is and breathe out, you knock my breath out again...dang!
Emmers224 chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
Oh cliffhangers will be the death of me. At least the premier should distract me enough so I'm not chomping at the bit while waiting.

Marcel? Yeah, totally out does himself on the creepy scale now. Half dragon? Oh shizzle. What have the boys stepped in now. Should be exciting to see how they fight their way out of it. I'm sure their plan for Sam is nothing promising. O.o

Ha I'm glad Sam bested the sylph! His answer couldn't have been more perfect!

As always, I'll be patiently waiting! ;) enjoy the premier!
Sjoeks chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
I have one word for you: yay

ahh the new season :D I'm so excited

JudyH chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
Two days until the next chapter? NOOOOOO...I don't know if my heart can stand the strain. The tension level has gone way off the scale in this chapter...lovin' it, girl...lovin' it.
DeansSammy chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
what a great chapter,specially the 's gonna be two hard day's til the next one.
Madebyme chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
Oh, things are really heating up, what a chapter!

The opening scene with Sam eavesdropping on Dean and Eva's conversation was fascinating. I'm really fond of Eva and I love how her and Dean have sparked a friendship, it's not that often that we see Dean opening up to a relative stranger, but this feels right, like they're connected even though they're from completely different worlds.

I loved the pain here too, Sam longing to hear the truth about how Dean feels and how weighed down and weary Dean admits to being. But then you flip it all around with the humour of Eva working out and catching a naked Sam! Perfection!

Your OC's are always top notch and I love how you've carved Marcel, mysterious and creepy and yet totally fascinating. I'm looking forward to seeing how he fits in with the bigger picture.

It certainly feels like we're approaching Sam and Eva's vision, things slowly falling into place and I'm so excited to see how everything will unfold. This is awesome stuff! Until next time, take care, Abbi
Sjoeks chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
cancer surgery? oh my, I hope you're fine now! My grandmother had her cancer surgery somewhere around february as well..

Good chapter, as usual ;) I can't wait for the next one!

SPN Mum chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
Well, that was an interesting place to leave us. Sam has to take time to 'play' the Sylph's game now. Dean and Eva are lost in the wheat field, and injured to boot. I hope that Sam doesn't get hit with any 'truths' from the Sylph that he can't handle right now. I also hope that his dreams don't come true. He and Dean need to defeat this dragon together, and save Eva too.

Really great story, can't wait for more.
Emmers224 chapter 6 . 9/19/2011
I didn't find this chapter snappy at all! I thought it was perfect. :) I loved the conversation between Eva and Dean. Their budding friendship is so unusual and unexpected, that it is not only believable and a part of Dean's character, but also kind of endearing. Dean's always struck me as the type to strike up easy friendships with underdogs and freaks, if you will. I love that you've captured this quality of Dean's so well!

LOL was definitely my reaction to Sam's naked trip back to the bedroom and encountering a leotard clad Eva. I can only imagine both reactions. Still makes me laugh. :D

Awesome, awesome chapter! I'll be on my toes till Wednesday, no doubt.

Take care!
Supernaturallover101 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Just started reading it but I'm loving it! It's so emotional, really breaking my heart 3
Madebyme chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
Well, I'm all up to date to now and as always my eyes were pinned to the screen, very gripping!

With each chapter I'm falling more and more for Eva, her strength, her sass and mystery, like why is she having dreams about the boys? Her relationship with Dean is fascinating, how one moment it's laugh out loud funny and the next its like she can read his mind. Plus I adored the scene with her talking about Abbey, very emotional and so touching.

You notched up the action here too with Dean catching a glimpse of the dragon! The mystical description of the Sylph was breath taking and I loved all the lore surrounding it, how it can focus in onto the boys and their inner turmoil and weaknesses.

I'm ready for more now! Bring it on! Take care, Abbi
Sjoeks chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
I'm home again, so I can log in again :D

Good chapter! I really liked it :)

write on *nudge nudge*