Reviews for Drag
Madebyme chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
Oh, this was a joyous chapter!

You have a wonderful storytelling quality to your writing, perfectly describing the scene in luscious detail and mixing in some spot on introspection, particularly the sections about John and his relationships with both Sam and Dean.

I loved how you captured the boys here. The humour and banter about the club, whether to say 'he' or 'she' and Dean sitting on the chair were all laugh out loud funny but you also capture the little gestures and unspoken communication so well, the sideways glances and how they read each other.

The pace is great too, slowly introducing us the main players, peppering in some clues and hints about Sam's vision - I'm completely enthralled! Plus, we had the first reference to Abbey! So awesome!

Looking forward to more! This is yummy stuff! Take care, Abbi
Sjoeks chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
Good chapter :)
Emmers224 chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
Eeek! Not sure I can wait two more days. I'm wickedly addicted at this point. This last chapter just sealed it lol.

I am dying to know whats up with this Eva fella...lady? Is she one of the special children like Sam? Gah, I have so many questions!

The mystery gets more tangled and the plot thickens. You sure can weave quite the tale!

I'm counting down the days, mark my words! ;)
Madebyme chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
You're back, Yay! With a new fic, yay! And it's a multi chapter fic - double yay! I'm so excited and happy to see you back.

And straight away I can your writing style stamped all over this, reminding me how much I've missed your writing. I loved how you captured the true essence of the boys, how in sync they are and how off kilter they can be all at the same time, a whole mess of complicated stuff. Seeing POVs from both boys here shows how much of an issue communication really is; Dean knowing how hard it is for Sam to open up and Sam feeling exactly the same about Dean, as they dance around the issues. So very Winchester!

And I absolutely adored what you did with the strip joint, not only was it hilarious because I can totally see Dean's mind slowly taking in all the clues as to where they actually are, but your descriptions were heavenly; from the gaudy billboard to Eva and her Adam's apple!

As always I've fallen head over heels in love with all the mystery surrounding Sam's vision and where this is all going to lead. You know how much I love a generous helping of intrigue!

Can't wait for more, this is excellent stuff, keep it coming girl! Thanks so much for sharing and I'll catch you again soon, take care, Abbi
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I am completely and totally enthralled by this. Youve got me by the nose and the only chance of release is a speedy update! I am loving the air of mystery flavoring this story. The cross dressing strip joint is certainly intriguing, though I imagine Dean would disagree, heh heh

Please, please update soon! My interest has been snared and I can't wait to see how it all unfolds! :)
gaelicspirit chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I had to read this first chapter, but since you're going to post every two days, I may wait until there's a few collected to start reading again just so I don't have to stop. :)

I have tried to remain unspoiled about S7, but have a broad idea of what we might expect, at least at first, and the whole montage with Sam's nightmares and Dean helpless to stop them, helpless to help him, riding them out just as Sam does, worried about Sam and at the same time slightly resentful because he's lost people to...well, it all makes me think that's a bit like what we might see at the start of S7.

That, and it makes me rub my heart for both of them.

As always, you have some great turns of phrase here. Love how Johnny Cash "strutted" through the speakers.

Loved this: "Dean smiled inwardly. Yeah, that's right. One hundred thousand dollars in combined scholarships and unpaid student loans to create what could've been one great lawyer and he falls dumbly into his brother's trap of distraction."

That's our boy. May not be a 'college boy'...but he's pretty damn smart.

And only you would send those two to THAT kind of strip club. *cracks. up. laughing.*

I'm so glad you started posting this. :)
Sjoeks chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Only one chapter so far, but it looks interesting enough, so I'll be back :)

- Lune x
Kailene chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Oh my goodness, what a start !

Poor Dean to have his hopes of finally getting to do a job that involved strippers torn down...and what a way to fall. HA!

Great start & I can't wait for more.
Maz101 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I hope somewhere you have kept all my red notes - all those "love this," "awesome," "you are so clever to do this," still apply. Everywhere. Throughout. And underlined.

I am one lucky beta.