Reviews for Fraternization
FlyteNyte chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I just laughed out loud lmao. I cant even. This is too perfect and I agree this should have been at the end of the series, or at LEAST an OVA in the anime.

I just literally imagine him turning around and jumping her like that, and her doing the same thing. And I can see the faces on the entire team as half of them look shocked and the rest grinning like idiots. Perfect. Omg. Thank you for writing this, as I can now imagine this is the TRUE ending to FMA.
Yoko Nenshou chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
"they've been repealed"

Roy: *Booyah!*
Tzlil-the-Librarian chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Hehehe! I approve of this story...
xxCrushiee chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Oh my god, that was hilarious!

I was just laughing my ass off! LOL!

I totally loved this! Ay, Mustang~

Just couldn't hold back hmm? LOL! (;

Can't wait for more!
Erin Sloan chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I loved it. Roy slacks off as usual. A couple of points though rehabilitation probably wouldn't have taken so long for Havoc since he hadn't been paralyzed that long, but eh. As for the frat laws appealing them would probably never happen (which is sad but unfortunately true).

However, I laughed at the end note and loved the story in general.
White Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Uuu, I love it A little rushed, but still nice and ... sweet I'm gla that they're finally together

Oh, maybe ... it would have been more interesting if you would have said that they were already together, but now, that the rules have changed, they addmited it in front of their friends.

Well, cute story .~
D-chi chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Hahaha, that was brilliant!
hawkeyeflame1921 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Haha love it! It's almost exactly how I imagined that day would be. XD

Lol nice A/N

Havoc, you know it'll probably take a while. And Ed, YOU'RE NOT SHORT ANYMORE, SO GET TE FUCK OVER IT!
SinisterMastermind chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Hello~

Ahhh, that was cute :D I love Havoc, he's adorable. Feel kinda bad for him, to be honest. But Roy and Riza are hilarious, their dynamic is awesome. You did a really good job with it. Keep it up!

-S.M.-
TheCrimsonGhost309 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
OMG that was soooo cute!
Silence Is Not Golden chapter 1 . 9/10/2011