Reviews for Diary of a Wimpy Kid
Lizzy chapter 26 . 7/30/2014
I LOVE THIS! You need to do another Radiant Dawn/Path of Radiance Diary/Journal. Maybe another charcter during Path of Radiance or Pelleas life afterwards or before being a king! I really enjoyed it! Thx for writing it
Aleaster chapter 19 . 7/29/2013
My favorite line.

Sothe moaned before dying of inadequacy.
FE Frog chapter 26 . 6/25/2012
Aw... I kind of feel bad for Pelleas... But this was a good fic :) I also know it's gotten kind of old, but still...

Good job! A shame it's over and done with. Even if that was last year.
FullmetalWizard1995 chapter 26 . 5/21/2012
This was a short read that gave me much laughs :D I really like your characterization of Pelleas, I think it works. Good job!

P.S.- My favourite entry would have to be either the one where Pelleas and Sothe are communicating through entries or the one with "OH ASHNARD THERE ARE DRAGONS EVERYWHERE" XD
Elly chapter 26 . 12/31/2011
Aww this makes me smile. And laugh, yes, but also smile. It's rather cute for a humor piece xD One does automatically want to pinch Pelleas' cheeks. 'Aww you didn't pick up the fact Izuka was evil?' xD Lovely job my dear. 3
Amielleon chapter 26 . 10/31/2011
[Oh, I also told her that – the "I love you" part, not the "I love you more than I love myself" part, because that sounds a little awkward.]

This part is really adorable.

Just wanted to say that.
RaisedOnRadio chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I normally tend not to read parodies, since often they are so poorly written. But your writing style is very clean and funny. You maintain this perfect character for Pelleas throughout the whole thing, and there were parts that made me laugh out loud!

I especially liked the chapter where most of the nobles did not remember him, and each paragraph ended with "I was hurt." :D
Thumana chapter 24 . 10/29/2011
Ashnard is now officially an expletive. Awesome.
Thumana chapter 23 . 10/29/2011
Pelleas's take on "Zombie Black Knight" is delightful. I loved the laguz all talking about Pelleas and wanting to take care of him. And that Pelleas is still really excited that he actually has friends.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/28/2011
This is a cute fic! At first I didn't like the fourth wall breaks and OOC attributes, but as a lighthearted silly comedy it works well. Keep it up, I enjoy your updates a lot.
catsrae chapter 23 . 10/19/2011
Great chapter as always. I honestly can't decide whether to feel sorry for Pelleas or just laugh at him-I'll probably end up doing both.

By the way, minor typo I noticed: During his conversation with the laguz, Tibarn says "I want to force-fee[d] him...", only the 'd' is missing. Just figured I'd point that out.

Can't wait for the next update!
catsrae chapter 22 . 10/16/2011
Can I just say I love this story? I know I've said it before, but it really needs to be repeated.

I enjoyed the back-and-forth commentary between Pelleas and Sothe in this last chapter. I'm not sure where the whole Pelleas-Sanaki-Sothe-Micaiah thing is going, although it looks to be amusing; I've never even considered Sothe/Sanaki... ;)

I'm sad to see the end of Zombie Black Knight/Zombie Zelgius. I loved that Pelleas was like, "Whatever", when Zelgius revealed himself, because thanks to Ranulf's anticlimactic timing, that's the player's reaction to this chapter in the game.

Also, from the last chapter: The idea of Ike being Queen of Daein makes me laugh way more than it should.

Great update! Can't wait for the next one!
Thumana chapter 21 . 10/14/2011
This is delightful. I love how enthusiastic Pelleas is, and how positive he is about everyone in the group (except Sothe, because Pelleas is jealous of how close Sothe is to Micaiah).

Lovely that Pelleas figures out that Soren must be Almedha's son and...just thinks it's a wonderful coincidence.

Regarding a pairing for Pelleas, I would like to see him end up with Micaiah. Firstly, because he adores her, and has done right from the start. And secondly, because Micaiah/Sothe is squicky, even if it is canon. But I'm looking forward to seeing how Pelleas's relationships with Sanaki and Tibarn develop, too.
WET NOODLES chapter 20 . 10/8/2011
Pelleas is kind of adorable here! It makes me smile. :)
catsrae chapter 20 . 10/8/2011
Poor Pelleas. Nobody knows who he is. :(

I kind of love how he totally supports all the different pairings among the characters-except for any involving Micaiah, of course. I wouldn't have ever pegged him as a shipper, but it definitely fits your characterization.