Reviews for Bones
StarliteOracle chapter 2 . 2/3
Lionessbug chapter 1 . 1/10
Seems like a pretty interesting story, but Ameria's powers were a pretty big smack in the face and almost turned me off from the story. I online came back because I checked out your bio, it might make her less intense if you worked her powers in gradually, like small constructs to start instead of a dragon as the first one. Think building blocks, you have a huge story with a high word count so maybe easing readers in would be nice.
Albertasteinthe21st.genius chapter 104 . 12/20/2015

'She' asked him
Albertasteinthe21st.genius chapter 2 . 12/4/2015
Thick 'framed' glasses

Baggy, not baggie.

Sorry, wrong spelling just bothers me.
Atiama Amisl chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
S.A.B.A.O.D.Y! Get it! it's SABAODY Archipelago!
NOT FRIKKIN S.H.A.B.O.N.D.Y!
ceceliacc chapter 39 . 7/23/2015
This is the ultimate cock block lol
sarge1130 chapter 131 . 2/8/2015
Wow, this is one of the greatest story I had read and I am so thankful that you made Law (my favorite character) to become one of the protagonist in this story. I love all the characters in this story. I am so excited for your next work.
sarge1130 chapter 125 . 2/8/2015
Ohh, poor Law, he's still not recovered after his girlfriend's father's failed assassination attempt. Hehehe the cruel Surgeon of Death is literally afraid of the world's best assassin.
sarge1130 chapter 122 . 2/8/2015
Seriously, Law having his upper body exposed while having his tattoo done is a major turn on LOL
sarge1130 chapter 121 . 2/8/2015
This is an exciting ghost hunt ever and I really love Sachi and Penguin here. LOL what a bunch of scaredy cats.
sarge1130 chapter 119 . 2/7/2015
LOL Nigel always give the best remarks ever :)
sarge1130 chapter 117 . 2/7/2015
Men don't like shopping so imagining Law accompanying Ameria is so freaking adorable. Or Law might have hidden agenda which is clearly seen in the above scenario. LOL Law is such a pervert :)
1,337 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »