Reviews for Bones
Tanuuki Cloud chapter 13 . 7/19
..And rightly so- I mean It's an ungodly time of night and the summer heat is trying to end my existence but.. Chapter update yay! The crew interactions are just XD- gotta love Nigel's bluntness aha. I see that Ameria knows the infamous drugs chant too
So much . ahh~ After successfully completing this chapter I've reached the smile stupidly to myself level. I'd say that's a goodnight's work :3
Oh and I just want to say FAMILIAR ABUSE XD poor Tanker aha but he deserved it heh

Great chapter; gambatte Senpai~
sarge1130 chapter 13 . 7/14
LOL The Heart Pirate crew are definitely a bunch of perverts. To think that they are shamelessly waiting for Ameria to emerge from the bathroom wearing only bath towel. Of course, Law doesn't tolerate that kind of action, his punishment will be severe.
Kind of remembered this sick Ameria in the previous story. Though I remembered that Nigel and others had tried to make Ameria cheerful by giving her flowers. They do some flower searching while trying to know which is the best for her, only to stop since 'flower picking' is definitely not manly. But I do remember something about the huge bee scenario where they all thought it's a flying carpet thing. I like this huge bee scenario better, it's just so funny that I can't stop grinning while I am reading this in a coffee shop.
You added this huge chicken thing, lol. Seriously, what is wrong with this island. Seems like some of the animals are really huge, no wonder why the villagers gave them confused looks when they are looking for honey or a chicken. Bet these people are vegetarians, lol.
Hehehe Tanker is like a protective mother to her teenage daughter who is now on dating Tanker, what a racist comment. Bet Law is nothing like that. I think your Law is based on his Sabaody arc. Law there is something have a carefree and relaxed composure compared to the time-skip Law.
Thanks for the update :D.
Lady Yevon chapter 13 . 7/12
Ahh~ So fluffy!

Just came across your story yesterday! It's fantastic. I'm hooked!

Thank you for sharing! I look forward to reading more!
StarliteOracle chapter 13 . 7/10
great ch
geckogal077 chapter 13 . 7/9
It has been a while since I have fangirled over Law. (Marco and Ace are my current obsession. I'm horribly fickle, I know.) But it felt good to be reminded of why I love Law, and Bones was part of why I loved him. I read it after the second rewrite I think, and I just kept reading my favorite parts over and over, I think I even screen shot a few. While I loved the older version, I think it is awesome that you are rewriting again, mainly because when you follow a story while it is being released, it makes the reader feel like a part of the story, and I am so happy that I can cheer you on this go round. And get Sane cookies. I'm here mainly for free inSane thank you so much for writing and rewriting! I can't wait for the next chapter!
PS. copy and paste this to His Heir. Trade Law for Killer though. Thx!
I love the interactions between everyone! Especially Law and Ameria though! Love this story so much. Every chapter is worth the wait. Woot!
dancingmoonlight99yahoo.com chapter 13 . 7/9
i love this chapter! it's funny and cute at the same time!
Jag chapter 13 . 7/9
Aw! Love the interactions! Haha, poor guys. Getting beat up by wildlife. Update again soon!
super
Jag chapter 12 . 5/22
Aw! Love this chapter! Update again, please!
Tanuuki cloud chapter 12 . 5/18
Ahhhhh~~~~ that moment when the best Law x OC fic on this site begins to sail~~~

And... THIS CHAPTER... like seriously damn. Okay so just putting it out there whenI review it will reference the original QUITE a lot... lo siento :3 Anyway like I remember the first version of this chapter where they go to that haunted house at the fair thing and I liked that... but this is something else. I do English language at school and the figurative language you used ahh~~ I was subconsciously analyzing the choice of word language as I read too and it's all amazing! Especially the first paragraph like props to you oh and just the general description- it made my bedroom a whole look scarier so thanks :) Also the romance - I honestly wasn't expecting it so soon but I'll it- was really clean cut and just worked. I DIDN'T CRINGE yay success- nope instead I was grinning like the idiot that I am

Also.. that feeling when an author replies to your comment *dies* ~~
emilyamazing chapter 12 . 5/15
Ahhhhhhh that was exciting! I love this story and especially tanker!
Ivory Lioness chapter 12 . 5/11
Whew! I started reading Bones a couple of days back and speeded through it because the story is just so original. I was hooked immediately! Caught up today and started His Heir yesterday. Keep up the amazing content, I love it! I'm nearly caught up with His Heir as well. Interesting how different the two main characters are :) And yet connected in some way
sarge1130 chapter 12 . 5/8
It's been so long since I had read the original story and I can't remember if there is something like this. Or if Law is really acting like this, something like he is more carefree and he is not guarded with his emotions. Maybe because Law's past here is quite different from manga/anime version. However, Law is really interested on Ameria's necromancy and he enjoys while he watches her work. Law firmly believes in everything that is scientific and that everything can be explained through science. But he doesn't discriminate on anything that is supernatural and he seems to be open-minded with it.
The haunting story is quite a sad story indeed. It was just so sad that the story of adultery and murder had plagued the man instead of knowing that he too had suffered from his wife's death. People do love to hear tragic stories and their story seems to be one of them. At least, after all those years, Ameria had managed to put their souls into rest.
Thanks for the update :D.
StarliteOracle chapter 12 . 5/5