Reviews for Bones
SleepAroundTheClock chapter 70 . 4/17
Ameria should quit! I mean, the guy doesn't deserve her! He sold her out, to MARINES! Of all the people...she should just go back to the Straw hats...
SleepAroundTheClock chapter 34 . 4/16
Law and Justice. Wow, their father really was a marine wasn't he? Imagine if Justice was actually called Order. Then, it would be Law and Order...MIND BLOWN!
Miss Fuhrer chapter 131 . 3/26
Wow. The fight was definitely epic and glorious! :D Although we all know Luffy SHOULD be the Pirate King... I really missed reading this. :3 So, does that mean the Heart, Kidd and Strawhat Pirates are all going to the realm of Origins? That sounds great! But, for now. I'm going to read His Heir. :) Yay!

I really loved reading this. :)

Sincerely,
Miss Fuhrer
Miss Fuhrer chapter 128 . 3/26
Uhm, is the oldest spirit the old man Ameria met? :) I'm not sure but that's my guess. Or I'm forgetting something again... Sigh.
Miss Fuhrer chapter 126 . 3/26
Sorry this is late, but I loved the mini last chapter. Tanner is soo cute! :D
Miss Fuhrer chapter 125 . 3/25
Oh, another thing. I apologize for asking who Jason was. I must've forgotten who he was while reviewing... *sheepish laugh*
Miss Fuhrer chapter 124 . 3/25
I AM SO SORRY! Did you know that I was wondering why the hell I wasn't getting notices from your two stories and BAM! You were already done with it! D': MOMMY! I'm truly, truly sorry! :(

Anyways, I'm Certified Chocoholic before. :) I really enjoyed and missed reading from you. :') I liked Burgrate's song. :D Especially how he greeted Law ;3 Thish ish sho fwun! :D ...Yeah, not cute. I know. :(

Sincerely (SORRY!),
Miss Fuhrer
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 3/1
Update immediately, please!
BlueOrchid2 chapter 21 . 2/10
wait, that doesn't make senseā€¦ why doesn't Law simply run away without Rose? I mean, he's a pirate, what does he care that he owes people money?
Lover's Red Rose chapter 43 . 12/12/2013
This is officially my favorite chapter of this so far.
Lover's Red Rose chapter 25 . 12/11/2013
...what is Nigel's problem with that song?
Lover's Red Rose chapter 12 . 12/10/2013
Geez...what gossipers.
Espeon14 chapter 96 . 11/26/2013
Poor Justin, then again, I don't feel sorry at all. *sadistic smile*
Espeon14 chapter 14 . 11/24/2013
Wow, it's ironic that Law said, "I won't say I'm in love." When that's a song from a disney movie isn't it?
AliceLaw chapter 131 . 11/23/2013
For 2 years, I've been following this fanfiction. I laughed, smiled, cried, blushed, wondered, I have been worried, stressed, surprised... And I love Bones. This fanfiction was the one to lead me to the world of fanfictions and writing, it inspired me and it will always be my favourite.
Thank you for these 2 years!
1,282 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »