Reviews for Bones
Justafan chapter 1 . 6/11
I love this story, but I also loved the old one, and I was wondering if maybe you still had the old one in files or something, maybe you could upload it as seperate so that people who fell in love with it can still read it? It was one of my first fanfictions and I would love to still have it, and it would be wonderful if you could. Have a good day!
FujiwaraYuko chapter 1 . 4/30
o I've read this story ten million times before most of the chapters were taken down. And then today, I decided to check in and re-read the story, assuming all the chapters would be reposted and nooooooooo they're not there o please update! your story is amazing!
Shion Lee chapter 13 . 2/7
Please update soon!
Shion Lee chapter 12 . 2/7
Awwww
chasesgirl11 chapter 13 . 9/12/2016
I wonder if those pillows will be soft. Hilarious he murdered a giant chicken.
Tanuuki Cloud chapter 13 . 7/19/2016
..And rightly so- I mean It's an ungodly time of night and the summer heat is trying to end my existence but.. Chapter update yay! The crew interactions are just XD- gotta love Nigel's bluntness aha. I see that Ameria knows the infamous drugs chant too
So much . ahh~ After successfully completing this chapter I've reached the smile stupidly to myself level. I'd say that's a goodnight's work :3
Oh and I just want to say FAMILIAR ABUSE XD poor Tanker aha but he deserved it heh

Great chapter; gambatte Senpai~
sarge1130 chapter 13 . 7/14/2016
LOL The Heart Pirate crew are definitely a bunch of perverts. To think that they are shamelessly waiting for Ameria to emerge from the bathroom wearing only bath towel. Of course, Law doesn't tolerate that kind of action, his punishment will be severe.
Kind of remembered this sick Ameria in the previous story. Though I remembered that Nigel and others had tried to make Ameria cheerful by giving her flowers. They do some flower searching while trying to know which is the best for her, only to stop since 'flower picking' is definitely not manly. But I do remember something about the huge bee scenario where they all thought it's a flying carpet thing. I like this huge bee scenario better, it's just so funny that I can't stop grinning while I am reading this in a coffee shop.
You added this huge chicken thing, lol. Seriously, what is wrong with this island. Seems like some of the animals are really huge, no wonder why the villagers gave them confused looks when they are looking for honey or a chicken. Bet these people are vegetarians, lol.
Hehehe Tanker is like a protective mother to her teenage daughter who is now on dating Tanker, what a racist comment. Bet Law is nothing like that. I think your Law is based on his Sabaody arc. Law there is something have a carefree and relaxed composure compared to the time-skip Law.
Thanks for the update :D.
Lady Yevon chapter 13 . 7/12/2016
Ahh~ So fluffy!

Just came across your story yesterday! It's fantastic. I'm hooked!

Thank you for sharing! I look forward to reading more!
AndurilofTolkien chapter 13 . 7/10/2016
great ch
geckogal077 chapter 13 . 7/9/2016
It has been a while since I have fangirled over Law. (Marco and Ace are my current obsession. I'm horribly fickle, I know.) But it felt good to be reminded of why I love Law, and Bones was part of why I loved him. I read it after the second rewrite I think, and I just kept reading my favorite parts over and over, I think I even screen shot a few. While I loved the older version, I think it is awesome that you are rewriting again, mainly because when you follow a story while it is being released, it makes the reader feel like a part of the story, and I am so happy that I can cheer you on this go round. And get Sane cookies. I'm here mainly for free inSane thank you so much for writing and rewriting! I can't wait for the next chapter!
PS. copy and paste this to His Heir. Trade Law for Killer though. Thx!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/9/2016
I love the interactions between everyone! Especially Law and Ameria though! Love this story so much. Every chapter is worth the wait. Woot!
dancing-moonlight99 chapter 13 . 7/9/2016
i love this chapter! it's funny and cute at the same time!
Jag chapter 13 . 7/9/2016
Aw! Love the interactions! Haha, poor guys. Getting beat up by wildlife. Update again soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/29/2016
super
Jag chapter 12 . 5/22/2016
Aw! Love this chapter! Update again, please!
1,378 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »