Reviews for Shinsei Kuchiyose Seshuu: True Summoning Heritage
brown phantom chapter 11 . 7/24/2012
So we're going to see the idea I gave you next chapter? Oh this will be good. She might even win if it surprises Naruto enough that he forgets to float or that this is a spar.
The chakra-sharing thing was an interesting touch I did not expect. I wonder if there will be some after-effects of her very brief exposure to Kyuubi's chakra.
I hope that Sakura does ask Kakashi why Naruto can't beat Sasuke soon, because I foresee the answer opening her eyes more to her blonde teammate. Naruto doesn't lack the ability but rather the proper form. It's hard to be an effective fighter when teachers don't want him to learn, other students only speak to him to insult him, and he has nothing else to learn from. Naruto's not inferior, he's just suppressed. Hopefully this will make Sakura realize that most of what she thinks she knows about Naruto is merely circumstantial.
animeman12 chapter 10 . 7/20/2012
Sakura? well that was unexpected
Crossoverpairinglover chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
A signal to changing POV's would be a good thing
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
dude seriously? FREE SUMMONING? thats the best you could come up with? that kekkei gekki idea sucks! who the hell would think that is cool? I MEAN COME ON HE ALREADY CAN SUMMON! the only difference with yours is he doesnt need to bite his thumb! woo woo come on man get creative!
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 10 . 6/28/2012
Wow they thought Sasuke and gotten Sakura.

C.D.
Chewie Cookies chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
Wow, that ending bit...Suddenly, Sakura! Wait, what? I was expecting the one with Pidgeon-head, not the pink one! Oh, well, either one's good, I just hope to see a bit of what's going on on Hinata's side of the map next chapter, to even out how much Naruto we've been seeing. Not that I'm complaining, he's hilarious!

Keep up the good work!
jayley chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
enjoyed reading your story so far:) one suggestion though, some page dividers or a transition word when the scene changes would make things a lot easier to follow
jayley chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
aah, so the hokage's on a razor's edge with his position, guess that makes him not being helpful make a lot more sense. anyway, you certainly made hiashi seem scary. and that one favor seem highly suspicious!i hope it won't end up being something horrible
jayley chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
i get what you were doing, making sure naruto would live with hinata and all, but hiruzen just seemed so mean and like he didn't care at all! i guess it's just he's depicted as a much nicer character where naruto is concerned compared to his depiction here. of course being fanfiction he doesn't need to be like cannon, but still it bummed me out. you did make him say he was sorry and all, but it just didn't seem very believable? i mean saying he's sorry you're homeless, and no one in the village will be punished doesn't REALLY seem like he's truly trying as much as possible to help naruto. i'm not sure i explained that very well, but i hope you get what i mean...just i guess that i'd personally like it better if he just said naruto had no where to go at the moment and naruto was on his own for at least the night while hiruzen inquired at other places for naruto, something like that. anyway you can obviously disregard all that, one person's opinion and a very minor thing in the grande scheme of things. and i'm very interested in how you proceed from here! so far i did enjoy the setup for the rest of the story, i do wonder how hiashi will react to his new guest!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
Looks like the two who can benefit the most, the guy with massive reserves and the girl with weak reserves, will get the training they need. I love this inversion of the fanfic cliche where Kakashi trains Sasuke in secret. I can't wait to see how the water walking goes.
narutokyuubi rampage chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
really good chapter
brown phantom chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
I'm glad to see this chapter considering what we talked about before, and I'm going to enjoy the next one too. Convincing Sakura to keep her mouth shut on this is going to take a lot of work, but if anyone besides Tsunade can do it, it's Kakashi.

One more thing you should have had Kakashi point out: not only did Sasuke at the end demand he receive the training instead of Naruto, he didn't even bother to ask or confirm what the training entailed. He didn't know what it was or what it could be used for, he just assumed that by default he deserved it more than Naruto. I'm not sure if this is arrogance or envy or some combination of the two, but it's another example of behavior that will only ruin him someday.
IRAssault chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
I can't help but to wonder what other summons he will end up meeting. I am almost 100% positive he will summon Toads

He might summon dogs, and monkeys.

Maybe we will see some non summon animals unique to fan fiction, I.E. Dragons?

Review of this chapter:

Fairly slow chapter, consisted of pretty much training. Sakura surprised me in the end, considering in cannon she was pretty much "Who cares about ANYTHING but 'Sasuke-Kun'". Not to mention she seemed to listen to EVERYTHING Kakashi told them. So imagine my surprise when SHE disobeyed an order, leaving Sasuke behind and disobeying an order, and figuring out what Kakashi and Naruto are doing.

This also raises a question,

Will Sakura be useless in this or will she ACTUALLY become something worth recognizing BEFORE shippuden?
LunarCatNinja chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
I did NOT expect that, but I suppose that was the point. W
bgreenwivy chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
That was a nice bait and switch in the end. Loved it
122 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »