Reviews for Shinsei Kuchiyose Seshuu: True Summoning Heritage
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 9 . 5/30/2012
You did an awsome job my friend.

C.D.
MadaraRennigan chapter 9 . 5/29/2012
Good story and a good idea, just a suggestion but in the manga and anime it seemed the Orochi-teme did not respect the snake clan or lord manda
FuujinNoKitsune chapter 9 . 5/29/2012
AWESOME!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
Considering Naruto had the guts to kancho a mini Shukaku with an explosive kunai, I don't think he was ready to give up completely even when he knew he was outclassed. So what happens if Naruto manages to summon Manda and Gamabunta at the same time?
Chewie Cookies chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
Funny-ish chapter was nice. Hope to see more from you soon!
AckaRed chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
Hmm, this is certainly an interesting idea, and I like it! Please, don't be like some other writers *coughmecough* and not upload! I love the current story too much!

Acka.
narutokyuubi rampage chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
it is done superbly although dont you think kurama would havs intervened
LunarCatNinja chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
Wow, Naruto summoning Manda... I can't even guess if this will turn out okay, or backfire horribly. W
brown phantom chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
I'd say you did this chapter well. Even Naruto at this point should know that he can't defeat every enemy, unlike a certain emo likes to think. I really liked how Naruto stabbed Manda in the tongue. That's probably the snake's one soft spot and not something he'd expect to get injured. It showed Naruto's not feeble or cowardly and unpredictability like that is good in a fight. I wonder why Manda allowed Naruto to not need sacrifices for summons, but I suspect he's sort of offering a trial run on Naruto to see how the blonde works with and treats the snakes.

I think someone should later ask Sasuke exactly why he believes he can handle anything that comes his way. Because he has a sharingan? No jutsu in uncounterable and an eye is still an eye. His vision could be blocked and he does have a blind side. Because he was Rookie of the Year? He's still a genin and has no real life experience. Because he's an Uchiha? If Uchiha were invincible he wouldn't be the last one now would he? And if he goes on and says only an Uchiha can beat an Uchiha, then how did the First Hokage defeat Madara? And don't forget Obito, he was killed by a non-Uchiha too.
narutokyuubi rampage chapter 8 . 5/22/2012
this is a interesting story please continue
yvonna chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
i love your story, and cant wait for more! the fight was fine!
Lazyman12 chapter 8 . 4/26/2012
Evil. I was actually looking forward to the next chapter. Oh well I hate clip hangers anyone good story.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 8 . 4/21/2012
I would love to see Naruto convince Manda to work with him instead of Orochimaru and then when Orochimaru is faced with Gamabunta and Katsuya he tries to summon Manda only to get a giant sign with "Got a new Summoner, F-0k you!" on it before Naruto summons Manda.

And I don't really believe Zabuza could be bribed away. I do think this was one of the better Wave arcs I've read so far, you kept the most awesome cannon stuff, ie Naruto's creative use of clones and Kakashi proving how awesome he is, and added some new stuff.
ForeverFallen76 chapter 8 . 4/21/2012
Well, as far as I see it, Naruto has one major advantage, Manda and the other serpents utterly hate Orochimaru and only follow him for two reasons: his power and because they have yet to find someone better. With that said, Naruto is not powerful, he's brash, stupid/ignorant, naive, utterly loyal, headstrong determination, massive untapped potential, has the biggest 'chakra battery' in all of the land to further his already massive reserves, and is completely malleable! They could use this chance to train Naruto in their ways. The serpents are 'survival of the fittest' at its finest, so Naruto could learn much from them. Also, Naruto has a bloodline that could summon any single being that has a summoning contract, maybe some that don't. So, if they lay claim to him, when he rises to power, like he undoubtedly will, they'll be able to say, "He got there because of us" and other whatnot.

So, I do wonder how Manda will play this. He can spend a couple years and free his clan from Orochimaru's sick and twisted experiments, as he's not above testing jutsu on them or using them as cannon fodder, or kill Naruto where he stands. Though, considering what his bloodline is, that may be a very bad idea, if he's even capable of do so to begin with. Regardless, great chapter! Later.
Megachrisfan chapter 6 . 4/20/2012
I know I started this story late and what I say wont make a difference but I didn't like this chapter. Domn't get me wrong I love the story idea with the summoning; I happen to love when Naruto can do mulitble summoning. I can even handel his bloodline growing slow but I can't handle filler chapters, the whole chapter didn't seem to serve any purpose. I am hoping that the rest of the story doesn't get lost in the secondary characters.
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »