Reviews for Shinsei Kuchiyose Seshuu: True Summoning Heritage
IRAssault chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
I can't help but to wonder what other summons he will end up meeting. I am almost 100% positive he will summon Toads

He might summon dogs, and monkeys.

Maybe we will see some non summon animals unique to fan fiction, I.E. Dragons?

Review of this chapter:

Fairly slow chapter, consisted of pretty much training. Sakura surprised me in the end, considering in cannon she was pretty much "Who cares about ANYTHING but 'Sasuke-Kun'". Not to mention she seemed to listen to EVERYTHING Kakashi told them. So imagine my surprise when SHE disobeyed an order, leaving Sasuke behind and disobeying an order, and figuring out what Kakashi and Naruto are doing.

This also raises a question,

Will Sakura be useless in this or will she ACTUALLY become something worth recognizing BEFORE shippuden?
LunarCatNinja chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
I did NOT expect that, but I suppose that was the point. W
bgreenwivy chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
That was a nice bait and switch in the end. Loved it
tedlay chapter 9 . 5/31/2012
Awesome story
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 9 . 5/30/2012
You did an awsome job my friend.

MadaraRennigan chapter 9 . 5/29/2012
Good story and a good idea, just a suggestion but in the manga and anime it seemed the Orochi-teme did not respect the snake clan or lord manda
FuujinNoKitsune chapter 9 . 5/29/2012
Dragon Man 180 chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
Considering Naruto had the guts to kancho a mini Shukaku with an explosive kunai, I don't think he was ready to give up completely even when he knew he was outclassed. So what happens if Naruto manages to summon Manda and Gamabunta at the same time?
Chewie Cookies chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
Funny-ish chapter was nice. Hope to see more from you soon!
AckaRed chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
Hmm, this is certainly an interesting idea, and I like it! Please, don't be like some other writers *coughmecough* and not upload! I love the current story too much!

narutokyuubi rampage chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
it is done superbly although dont you think kurama would havs intervened
LunarCatNinja chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
Wow, Naruto summoning Manda... I can't even guess if this will turn out okay, or backfire horribly. W
brown phantom chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
I'd say you did this chapter well. Even Naruto at this point should know that he can't defeat every enemy, unlike a certain emo likes to think. I really liked how Naruto stabbed Manda in the tongue. That's probably the snake's one soft spot and not something he'd expect to get injured. It showed Naruto's not feeble or cowardly and unpredictability like that is good in a fight. I wonder why Manda allowed Naruto to not need sacrifices for summons, but I suspect he's sort of offering a trial run on Naruto to see how the blonde works with and treats the snakes.

I think someone should later ask Sasuke exactly why he believes he can handle anything that comes his way. Because he has a sharingan? No jutsu in uncounterable and an eye is still an eye. His vision could be blocked and he does have a blind side. Because he was Rookie of the Year? He's still a genin and has no real life experience. Because he's an Uchiha? If Uchiha were invincible he wouldn't be the last one now would he? And if he goes on and says only an Uchiha can beat an Uchiha, then how did the First Hokage defeat Madara? And don't forget Obito, he was killed by a non-Uchiha too.
narutokyuubi rampage chapter 8 . 5/22/2012
this is a interesting story please continue
yvonna chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
i love your story, and cant wait for more! the fight was fine!
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »