Reviews for Shinsei Kuchiyose Seshuu: True Summoning Heritage
ForeverFallen76 chapter 8 . 4/21/2012
Well, as far as I see it, Naruto has one major advantage, Manda and the other serpents utterly hate Orochimaru and only follow him for two reasons: his power and because they have yet to find someone better. With that said, Naruto is not powerful, he's brash, stupid/ignorant, naive, utterly loyal, headstrong determination, massive untapped potential, has the biggest 'chakra battery' in all of the land to further his already massive reserves, and is completely malleable! They could use this chance to train Naruto in their ways. The serpents are 'survival of the fittest' at its finest, so Naruto could learn much from them. Also, Naruto has a bloodline that could summon any single being that has a summoning contract, maybe some that don't. So, if they lay claim to him, when he rises to power, like he undoubtedly will, they'll be able to say, "He got there because of us" and other whatnot.

So, I do wonder how Manda will play this. He can spend a couple years and free his clan from Orochimaru's sick and twisted experiments, as he's not above testing jutsu on them or using them as cannon fodder, or kill Naruto where he stands. Though, considering what his bloodline is, that may be a very bad idea, if he's even capable of do so to begin with. Regardless, great chapter! Later.
Megachrisfan chapter 6 . 4/20/2012
I know I started this story late and what I say wont make a difference but I didn't like this chapter. Domn't get me wrong I love the story idea with the summoning; I happen to love when Naruto can do mulitble summoning. I can even handel his bloodline growing slow but I can't handle filler chapters, the whole chapter didn't seem to serve any purpose. I am hoping that the rest of the story doesn't get lost in the secondary characters.
Vanor chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
". As well as the one that looked absolutely divine sitting upon Shizune-chan's forhead." HAHAHAHHAHA i love this line great story i hole we see Osoi again
BombRaider chapter 8 . 4/20/2012
thsi is a really good story please update soon
LunarCatNinja chapter 8 . 4/20/2012
This chapter was great up until the cliff-hanger... Then it sucked as I wanted to read what happens next... '_'
Chewie Cookies chapter 8 . 4/19/2012
Very nice. Zabuza going rage mode was awesome, too.

Keep up the good work!
brown phantom chapter 8 . 4/19/2012
Everyone was quite in character here, though for some reason it almost looked like Zabuza was weaker than normal. I'm going to assume that was from the snake bite.

Speaking of snakes, looking forward to the meeting with Manda.
IRAssault chapter 8 . 4/19/2012
I like the idea behind this bloodline. Wonder how the meeting with Manda will go. Naruto may have just put himself in danger, then again maybe not who knows, well other than you of course.
Rose Tiger chapter 8 . 4/19/2012
Keep going!
ScarsOfThePast chapter 7 . 4/12/2012
Not to sound like an asshole but what the fuck... That chapter was all over the place just chose a person and stay with that person not any of this scattered shit jumping from kiba to Naruto its starting to piss me off. So just to get my point across pick a fucking character an stick with them for that chapter. Now I'm done. I'll still favorite this because of its potential. So please don't fuck this up.
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 7 . 4/8/2012
So very interesting.

C.D.
Kenchi12 chapter 7 . 4/4/2012
Interesting Fic

I never read a Naruto Centric Fic with Naruto Bashing Scenes

So r u going to introduce non canon summons here?

Looking for update
Koroby chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
Liking the slug love for Shizune.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
I can just see Naruto running back to his team with a snake clamped onto his body. It would be comical, but only if it isn't a poisonous one. However, you could make it so there are a few snakes that don't like Orochimaru and would help Naruto and Anko out.
ForeverFallen76 chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
Jeez, of all the summons to try, he chooses the snakes! Granted, I would do the same, but at the very least, I would have done a little research about summoning animals and their tendencies. That and the Salamander Clan! Since Hanzo should be dead right about now, he'll only have to pass their test. Which would most likely be a duel-test. Combat and to see if he can survive their unique venom or poison. Hell, if Naruto doesn't win over this snake, Orochimaru is going to know of his ability and then he'll be royally screwed! I can't believe the Hokage didn't give him a slight heads up or point him in the direction of fellow Konohan Summoners. Though, I do have to concede that it was rather humorous. Until next time. Later.
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »