Reviews for Shinsei Kuchiyose Seshuu: True Summoning Heritage
Gravity The Wizard chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
Interesting Update!
Chewie Cookies chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
Very nice! Hope to see more soon! And I hope Naruto and Hinata one-up Neji sooner rather than later. That guy's just an ass pre-Chuunin Exam Arc, isn't he?

Keep up the good work!
brown phantom chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
Nice update. I'm still curious what Hiashi is going to ask of Naruto later, in case you didn't already share that with me. Next chapter you should have Naruto go over his one scroll a bit more, though you don't have to reveal all the contents at once.
YouMeAndEternity chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
This is a good idea for the contest! I feel like Naruto should have been more angry when his apartment got burned down, though.

This is really good though, I'm excited to see what happens at the Hyuuga house!
ForeverFallen76 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Okay, but I think Naruto needs to have a more outward to violent reaction the some dumbass villagers or some shinobi burned the only scrolls he had of his F-ing family! I also think that Naruto should take said scrolls a little more seriously when reading them and in regards to their safety if this happens often. He still has the advanced scrolls in the Hokage's Vault, correct, so he can reverse engineer the techniques if he truly puts his mind to it, and with Hinata's help.

I also feels that those held responsible should make serious reparations to his person for the destruction of priceless familial scrolls! Now, if no one is caught, then he should serious go after Hiruzen to make the Council pay for said act. As they speak for the people, they represent the people, and they're the only ones whom, in the fear of losing so much money, would stir up enough anger at those responsible to have them arrested. But, if nothing happens, I wouldn't stay. I'd just retire and leave on the grounds of extreme prejudice and hate. Why stay if you can't even keep your property safe!
K chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
This is an interesting start. I will love to see the continuation and the end. Nice job throwing conflict and some resolution. Need more.
stormingnight chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
hu? well... that's interesting nice story start off
Batros940 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I had to reread to reread this to make sure I wasn't being mistaken, but Naruto is a bit too nice towards the hokage after his home has just burned down. As to the line of the hokage asking if he should be a dictator and make someone let naruto live with them, the hokage is the leader of a military village that is exactly what dictators are. I'm surprised you didn't have Naruto leave the village after this since this pretty much is the last straw and is a very good indication by the villagers that they don't want him around so he should have left to try and recreate his families scrolls. Also what side of his family left him the scrolls, his mother or father, if his father well he is screwed, if his mother he might be able to find more scrolls in Uzushiogakure remains in Wave country. Also the whole challenge by brown phantom is a little strange: Give naruto a bloodline but only one scroll telling him how to use it or a lot of scrolls only to lose them in some way. Most of the fics on this site that give naruto a bloodline has him figuring it out on his own anyway, for the scrolls to be losed or destroyed is just another way of kami screwing with naruto "heres your clans scrolls but your never going to use them. All in all I am interested to see what you do next, because I do like how he is wary around Hinata while she is being nice to him but worried about Haishi letting him live with the Hyugga.
NarutoNamikaze1 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I apologize if this might sound like a flame just constructive criticism...

1: I sworn the challenge said he couldnt use a scroll to tell him about it on his own... You even mentioned it your self..
Gravity The Wizard chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Please Continue!
Reader of Harry Potter chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Nice Start!
brown phantom chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Shame I'm not the first one to review this. Looks great, and I'm hoping you won't forget to make sure the arsonists don't go unpunished. And you're keeping everyone in character too. I'm a bit suspicious of the anbu who was easily able to get in Naruto's apartment unnoticed, and only was noticed by Naruto because he wanted to be seen. I wonder if he has any connection to the arson.

Thank you for mentioning my poll too.
alchemists19 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
interesting cant wait for more
Dread Knight N7 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
very interesting story. Naruto's bloodline reminds me of the Animal Friends perk from Fallout :D

I see you're also keeping everyone in character which is good. Though I wish Naruto was a little more toned done in the manga, but w/e

It'll be very interesting if the Hyuga clan can "civilize" the wild fox. It's rare to see a sophisticated Naruto, but that's because NAruto's like the wind. You can't control the wind, you can only guide it.
Rose Tiger chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Poor Naruto. All of his family scrolls are destroyed? Poor baby.
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »