Reviews for Late Night Chats In Grimauld Place
Pandora Imperatrix chapter 1 . 7/12
Awwwn so cute. Ginny and Sirius are mt favourite character and what wouldn't I give for more canon interactions.
Thank you for writing this.
nayin17 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Love this
Sweets5236 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Awwww, I love it :)
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I love your characterizations; they feel very true to canon. One small nitpick: it's spelled 'Grimmauld' not 'Grimauld'.
Quasi-Verbatim chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Very good. I love their interactions. I've always enjoyed reading about Ginny's relationships with those three. A sequel would be appreciated and enjoyed.
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
i really enjoyed this. i like the way they all reacted to each other and accepted each other even though they all had their faults. this was really in character and well thought out. love it :)
sbmcneil chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I really like this. A nice view of what might have been happening.
Lals chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
i really like this story. its good that you showed some ginny/Sirius friendship...i always love those...i like how you also included remus and Tonks. i always thought that she got along with remus and Sirius...i think you should write another story on regards of the friendship between Ginny and Sirius :)
thesecondshelf chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I love this!

I have a hard time writing Ginny, because I think she is a lot more complicated than she seems. I love the way you've portrayed her and Sirius. Thank you so much for sharing!

-tss
smidget chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
This is wonderful. I really enjoyed the story and characters and it is written very well. Great job.
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I am really glad I read this. Normally I don't read stories that aren't Harry/Ginny stories, but I liked this a lot. It was nice to see Ginny developing her own "adult" relationships with friendly members of the Order, even though she's still a kid...she has, after all, fought/overcome a year of being possessed by Tom Riddle - and that's not something most adults could claim! I'd imagine that all those adults taking her comments/opinions seriously about ol Voldy would be a great confidence booster for Ginny! :) Oh, and I loved the little hints of romance between Remus & Tonks! :)
MoonlightPath666 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This is absolutely one of my favorite stories!

I loved it! Great work!
xKellyanne chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I really enjoyed this. It's hard to find a story where the characters have been explored and I think you've got Ginny's character down to a T, actually all of them down :D

I loved Tonks's reaction to Remus's condition. I thought you handled it brilliantly :D

Great story! :D