Reviews for Apollo 18: The Nixon Files
Brendan O chapter 4 . 7/4
More, please! The whole thing with Jim Lovell getting pissed at Cave was priceless, the whole story so far has had me in stitches, and marveling a bit at how...surprisingly accurate the whole thing is.

Small suggestion, if you do 14, you really ought to do a funny bit about Alan Shepard's golf shot, you know the one that supposedly went "miles and miles and miles". Food for thought, perhaps...
Brendan O chapter 2 . 7/4
Great story so far, really liking all the pithy comebacks and humor from Nixon and company, and you've got Cave Johnson down pat. Apollo 18 did sort of suck, but at least your treatment of the idea plugs up a lot of the plot holes (always wondered how if the moon was full of spider-things that infect everyone and kill 'em, how the film could explain away how none of the other astronauts were affected from Apollo 11-17) and weaves in the details of the real Apollo flights to make it a bit better.

Cheers, Mate.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Kissinger: Where did you get those children?
Cave: ... Garage sale.
Laird: Garage sale?
Cave: They were very inexpensive and-Oh look! Science! Science is happening on the screen!
-I just about died at this part!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Ha. Aperture Science to the letter.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Gladys hmm? I feel like that was intended.
Gate chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
This is such a awesome must be can we get more chapters?!
A random Reader chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
I just l9ve the randomness that is cave johnson in this fic.
Criticanon chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
I fucking love this. Please give more.
Invader Viceroy chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 11/23/2011
Neat to see this, and got to say that I can picture Tom Hanks here, just gritting his teeth at Cave there, and will look forward to more of this, and seeing if the Russians will be coming more of a partnership here.
CCMax chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
Absolutely hilarious! This is great, although the script format is a bit old school.
TharzZzDunN chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
Nice chapter, hope to see more!
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
Got to say that Cave would likely be under heavy sedation in todays's time, or on a reality show, for monsters. Loving this every time I read a new section, and hope to see more soon.
TharzZzDunN chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
Thanks for the laughs, loved this chapter too!
PbookR chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
Cave Johnson is hilarious, I quite enjoyed reading your spin on him.