Reviews for The Ice Side of Life
That Hillbilly Hetalia tho B]
PhantasticTroyler chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
You weren't kidding xD but srsly, this fic is sooooo good! I love it 3333333
Guest chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
DUUUUDE. HILLBILLYHETALIA. FOR NO REASON, IT WAS PERFECT. YOU'RE GREAT.
Nogitsune Stilinkski chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
this is awesome
Evilpyecat1987 chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
I loved chapter one! Very hot stuff, and well written. You did an excellent job, and had me eager to read more of your work. Then I read chapter two.

Chapter two not only offends me, but pisses me off. You clearly don't have a proper grasp of the so-called "hillbilly" dialect, and made a complete mockery of it. IF you had taken time to actually study the phonetics of the southern drawl and written it properly, then perhaps I would have found it hilarious. But this isn't funny. It's discriminatory, rude, and disgusting.

I am disappointed to see that someone who is obviously an intelligent and talented writer go this far just for a laugh. I was so glad to find a good one-shot. But after this, I do believe I'm going to refrain from checking out your other work.
LostUmbreon chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Oh God XD I really thought you were kidding about the translation. XD
katicoolkid chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
That hillbilly!Hetalia was the best thing ever. XD So funny.
Bai-Marionette chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
I STILL CAN'T GET OVER THIS! You are a genius and no, I wouldn't own Hillbilly!Hetalia either...

Hillbilly!Russia sounds too strange...and they talk weird. As a German, it's the strangest thing I've heard since...well, hearing Southern English for the first time. *shrugs*

Still hilarious, though
Bai-Marionette chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
You made a hillbilly version of this amazingness? I don't believe this beautiful fic could be recreated in...*reads next chapter*

Well then...you weren't lying...um, I can't understand about 98% of this...but, in all honesty,...

LOMFL. XDD
sparklingidiot chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
OMFG, the hillbilly version...I died a little (in a good way) XD
Ak1k0l0 chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
Fantastic story :) the lemon was aaaahhhmazing! And I completely lold when I got to the second chapter...bahahahahaha, hillbilly translation indeed XD anyway, I loved it. Absolutely loved it :)
AdmiralAwesome chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
OH MY FREAKIN' GOSH! absolutely looooove it XD
MoMoPocky chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
Oh god, hillbilly Hetalia...I liked this fic soooooooo much. My favorite line had to be the last one. Absolutely. It ended it perfectly and it wrapped the story up in only five words. Excellent work. Truly excellent.

Mo-Mo
Dragimal chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
OMAHGOSHICAN'TBREATHE! Dat' hillbilly version... I can die happy now.
Miracle Cloud Boy chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
Bitch, that was the best fucking piece of shit oneshot I've ever read. Turns out I've read or debated reading a lot of your stuff, and just never made the connection or a review for it.

The hillbilly thing? Yeah, the racist European snob in me laughed a LOT to this. You have my recommendation to my friends. Congratulations.